Chapter 2

Antonio's P.O.V
'Beep beep.' Went my alarm clock, too bad I was already awake. I couldn't sleep last night, I was so ambivalent, today is my first day of high school in America, I'll be a what Americans consider a "senior." I brushed my teeth, took a shower, combed my hair, and changed into my uniform. I could tell people thought it was tacky, but i thought that it was cute.

"Time for desayunó!" I told myself while grabbing some coffee beans for my café on leche. But I quickly reminded myself that I'm in America "Maybe I should eat cereal." I grabbed the Froot Loops from the cabinet and put them in a bowl with milk and grabbed some toast with butter. I quickly ate and grabbed my backpack and started walking. I could've taken the bus but I chose to walk today. When I made it so school I got my schedule and checked it.

First Bell- Calculus II

Second Bell- Literature III

Third Bell- Art

Fourth Bell- Lunch

Fifth Bell- Physics VI

Sixth Bell- Music

Seventh Bell- World History

Eighth Bell- Spanish

(I chose Spanish because I know it would be my easiest class.)

I still had some time to spare so I sat on a bench next to the vending machine and the bathroom waiting for the bell to ring.

"WAZ UP I never seen ju here before."

I looked up to see an Albino with red eyes and grayish hair.

"Umm hi, I'm new here. I just transferred here from the land of passion, Spain. My name is Antonio Fernandez-Carrido it's nice to meet you."

"Names Gilbert Beilschmidt, but ju can call the most awesomest awesome person of-"

Before he can finish a voice came running down the hallway and jumped on him making him fall. It was a man with long silky blonde hair and blue eyes. He then looked at me and said,

"Bonjour mon ami, sorry if that idiot was annoying you, he is strange. I've never seen you here, did you just transfer here? Oh and the name is Francis Bonnefoy."

"Oh he wasn't annoying me, he was just asking who I was, I did just transfer from Spain, my name is Antonio, nice to meet you."

"Mon ami, no need to be so formal, this is high school, we jump on walls and scream and shit."

"Oh."

"Hey whats your schedule? Let's check if we have any classes together."

I pulled my schedule out and we found out we had Calculus, Lunch, Physics, and Spanish. Gilbert had Lunch, Physics, and Spanish with me. When we finished checking the freshman bell rang I got up.

"Should we start heading to class?" I asked.

"Not yet." replied Francis.

"Ve go when our 1st bell rings." said Gilbert."

"But shouldn't we get a head start to go to class?" I asked.

"Nah our class is just up those stairs and a turn in the left." Francis pointed to a flight of stairs."

"Vell I don't know about Ju but I gotta pee." Said Gilbert

"Same." said Francis

"I'll stay here." I replied as they ran to the restroom and the sophomore bell rang. I sat looking around the school waiting for the bell. When I turned right I saw a really cute Italian, he kinda looked like another Italian the passed by me during the Freshman bell, He has darker hair than the other. 'I wonder if they're related.' I thought. Then the Junior bell rang and Francis and Gilbert got out the restroom.