Let's get this trip started!

Carlos's POV:
I'm in my and Jay's dorm room that we share. I didn't realize that Mal had come in.
"Hey Carlos! Whatcha doing?," she asked. "I'm getting stuff ready for the trip," I told her.
"Like what?," she asks.
"GPS, so we have something to track your father," I reply.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, how are we going to be able to track him?," Mal asked.
"Using technology! Obviously! I've done some research, and I have a lock of hair--" She cuts me off.
"Wait, who's lock of hair?," she asked, confused.
"Um, yours," I said.
"How did you get a lock of my hair?," she asked.
"From your hairbrush," I said.
"Why were you using my hairbrush?," she asked, looking disgusted.
"I wasn't using it for my hair! I mean, don't you think that's more like something Jay would do? You know, with his hair?," I say, laughing. "Hey! I heard that!" Jay came in.
"Okay, so back to the hair thing?," Mal said. "Right. With your hair, I can use it as a DNA sample, and find out enough about your dad to track him from there," I say.
"How are you going to do all of that?," Mal asked.
"Well, Doug will do the DNA part," I said.
"Okay, whatever," she said.

Mal's POV:
We later go to the library to find maps of Auradon.
"Hey Carlos, is the GPS working?," I ask my friend.
"Yeah," he replied.
"So, where is he? Tell me he's not at the Isle," I say.
"I hope not. Ok, let's see. Oh, thank goodness he's not. Right now he's at the Enchanted Woods," Carlos said, with a hand over his heart.
He must really not want to o back to the Isle at all. I don't blame him.
Suddenly, Ben spoke up. "Oh! I know where that is! It's actually not that far from here! Hold on! I'll show you on the map!," Ben gets out a map of Auradon.
He points to where the Enchanted Woods are. "There it is. We should probably take this map with us, just in case," he said.
"Yeah, probably should," I said.

Evie's POV:
I'm so excited. Today is the day that we leave for the trip.
Mal and I grab our bags, and head downstairs to meet the others.
We all go outside where there is a huge RV. "Okay, Ben's driving, right?," I ask.
"Right," we all nod.
We all start getting on the RV. Mal walks over to Ben.
"Ben, don't you think you need to put some gas in that RV?," she asked. He shook his head. "No. Don't worry about it. It's fine," he told her. "Okay, if you say so." I get on the RV. Let's get this trip started!

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short. I promise the next one will be longer than this. Thanks!