Chapter Four

Travis' s POV

I was waiting with Dia for our friends.
All I could think about was Mady.

Just then we heard a knock at the door. Dia went to awnser it.

She returned with Mady and Miki. Man was Mady hot, her long bleach blonde hair was down and she was wearing black short shorts with a red flowy crop top.

Miki was wearing neon pink zebra printed pajama pants with a neon yellow tank top, her dark brown hair in a side braid.

-
-
-
-

It was now Kawaii Chan's turn to ask someone truth or dare, " Mady truth or dare?"

Mady crosses her arms over her chest, " dare me no chicken!"

Kawaii Chan smirks, " I dare you to kiss Travis."

Mady's face turns a dark pink, " W-wa-what, k-kiss T-T-T-Travis?"

" yes Mads now do it!" Dia pushes me into her and we fall over, me on top of Mady.

She gulps, " here goes nothing."

Mady grabs the collar of my t-shirt and pulls my face towards hers. Her soft warm lips touch mine and I stiffen up but quickly kiss back.

We pull away and I help her up.

Third Person POV

Travis lends Mady a hand and she gladly accepted. For the rest of the game ships sailed and everyone learnt something about the other people.

As everyone stands up Travis asks, " Wanna watch a horror movie?"

The boys and Dia all agree but Aph, Mady, Kawaii Chan and Nicole.

I hate horror movies they scare me half to death, mady thought to herself.

Mady's POV

I plop down on the love seat and I was sitting alone until Travis came up and sat beside me.

-
-
-
-

Half way through the movie a man gets stabbed and his murderer ate out his stumick, I get scared and burry my head in Travis' s chest while hugging him.

I quickly let go of him awkwardly, " T-t-t-travis I am so so so s-sorry!"

He puts one arm around me and pulls me closer to him, i feel my face begin to heat up.

I rest my head on his lap and fall asleep.

A/n there will be a chapter usually dedicated to two characters. Also I ship Dancole so NO Dante Chan in this book.