Author's Note

Hi!!!

Thanks so much for reading! I can't believe how many reads and votes this book has gotten!

As of April 1, 2016, we're at 24.2K reads and 1.21K votes (and counting!). It's gone much further than I thought it ever would, and I would like to thank you for reading!

I know that there have been some questions about the book's ending. Yes, chapter 24 was the last chapter of the book. I decided to leave the book open-ended. However, I know, as a fellow reader, that open-endings can be a bit frustrating. Some people might not mind it, but others might.

So I have decided to do something a bit extra for the book for those who would like to read more!

There are a few things to choose from:

1: There could be an epilogue. I was thinking maybe Jake and Emaline's first date.

2: There could be a character Q&A where readers can ask their favorite character some questions.

3: There could be a separate book about Jessica or Mark. I know there have been some questions about them, so I thought maybe they should get their own story!

Comment or message me on which you would prefer, and vote if you would like to see one of these happen!

~Rae

Extra note:

Read my other books (as well as future books) and check out my best friend's profile: Ashes111166546 ! She has some awesome books!