Escape

I do not own Star Wars! Disney and Lucas films are owner pls note this

As the sounds of boosters get closer I get more worried about how I was going to get off the unexplored terrain.
I cleared a boulder To see a small ship off in the distance slowly landing, the bay door opens slowly and two people get off.
I think to my self,"finally a way off." I jumped down, while reaching for my saber I saw that they were not alone.
The first ones I saw were the two girls,then I saw the man and son. The son looked like he was 19 a little older than me,he was taller than me. As I neared there ship I slid behind a rock to catch my breathe and listen in. "Is this the last one,cause I'm ready to get off this place, it gives me a weird feeling "said the son. Then the older of the two girls,a twilek, gave him a scowl and said annoyed," yes Ezra this is the last one,now get back on the ship.
As they were getting the last of the supplies I slid aboard the ship with ease , but was nearly was spotted by by a large lassat. I slipped into room before it saw me. When I finally got my bottom half into the vent I heard a booster again."blasted." I said this knowing if my unwanted followers asked about me, the crew would be on high alert. While I was trying to listen in I noticed something on the ground." No this can't be, of all the ships I could of gotten on it had to be a Jedi's !" When I finally heard the bay door closed I let out a breathe of relief, but knowing I was still trespassing on a Jedi's ship made me .
The ship jerked me out of the vent as it took off. I guess I hit my head because the next thing I know I'm rolling around on the floor as the ship sways. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder ," Sabine what are you doing." Said a voice from the front of the ship." I thought I heard something. I didn't have time to think about what to do next so I positioned my self in front of the door and pulled out my light saber. When the door opened the girl just stood still and said," kanan I think you should come here now."