Part Four

I wake up to a door locking. Where the hell am i? I try to move but my hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied together. I try to call out for someone but my mouth is covered with tape. Im just laying on the ground helpless, i bet the band is worried sick about me. Suddenly something drops. My phone! I rip my socks off and use my toes. I unlock my phone to see in the corner no signal. Crap. I go onto Instagram to see if anyone posted anything while i was out. The whole band posted a message each 5 hours ago. 'Kirstie- Our daughter Darice has been kidnapped with a messy letter on her bed saying if we want her back we have to pay the kidnapper $100K in a week or he will kill her. If everyone can help find her than that would be amazing, #PrayforDee' and literally all their fans made #PrayforDee trending. A tear escapes my eye when i hear footsteps. I hide my phone in my socks and hide my socks under a mattress beside me. The door infront of me opens and the creepy kidnapper enters. "Your awake. Good." I cringe at his voice. "Stay still or my knife with go into tour throat." He threats. I stay and he unties my feet and hands. "Follow." As told i follow into another room which has a bed... "No." I bluntly say leaving the room. The man grabs my wrist and drags me to the bed. I try to push him away but he is too strong and successfully ties my wrist to the best frame. This cant be happening. Not to me. Im only 12. He ties both my wrist but also ties my feet too. At least he's not, you know, yeah that. He rips my shirt off and shorts so I'm only in my underclothes and he can see all my bruises and scars. "You look like you have been through alot," the man starts, "so you should be used to this." He grabs my waist and slowly starts kissing my stomach slowly going up until he reaches my neck. "We will do more tomorrow lovely. But i need to go now." "Good piss off asshole." I cuss spitting on him. He slaps me a few times before punching my eye once and my stomach twice. "Thats not nice to say to your future husband.". That sends chills down my spine. He finally leaves and i am left alone, still tied up. I hope remembered to track my phone.

Scotts pov (A/N I wont be going into other povs much, its mainly Darices)

"GUYS I REMEMBERED SOMETHING!" I scream remembering something important. "I bet its not as important as Dee." Mitch mutters sitting down beside me, "Well we might be able to able to find Dee if we remember how to do something." As soon as i say that the band is surrounding me. "Lets see if she took her iPhone 6s because if she did, i remember placing a tracking devise into it." Immediately Kevin is on his laptop typing random keys. "She took it but it will take a while to crack her passcode." Kevin states showing us the laptop screen.

Back to Darice's pov (A/N this is the normal pov)

The man untied me a few minutes ago and gave me an a shirt and a pair of shorts. I go back to the room i woke up in and the man places one side of a chain to my ankle while the other end is in the wall. I pull my phone out and a notification came up, 'someone is tracking your phone, allow them in settings" i quickly unlock my phone and click the settings app. I scroll down to the section called Tracking devise. I tap the allow button and type my password in. I press enter when the man enters, "what do you think your doing?" He reaches for my phone but misses, i check the corner of my screen and some reason i have signal. I go into messages and quickly send Kirstie a message.

Darice- u can trak me plz do man here is

I didnt get to finish because i bumped the send button, soon Kirstie sends back.

Kirstie-oh dee we r comin sweetie just hold on, u can tell us wat he does ok

I send ok back before steals my phone and leaves me. Please hurry guys.