Your Joking... Right?

Slade's POV
Instead of taking the bus me and Alvin took our skateboards to school. He taught me a few kick flips on the way and I hated every minute of it only because I hate learning something from someone younger than me. But I didn't say anything because Alvin looked like he enjoyed teaching me. We arrived at the school just as Alvin's bus arrives. We walk into the School with Theodore but we didn't see Simon. Alvin was just telling me how I can improve on my kick flips when we were stopped by the chipettes. Brittany looked at me and Alvin gave her a nervous look.
"Hey Brittany" Alvin said trying to lose some of the tension.
I nudged Alvin's shoulder and whispered in his ear.
"Go to class I'll meet you at lunch" I whispered.
Alvin nodded and rode his skateboard to class with his brother's and the rest of the chipettes. Me and Brittany stood there in silent for a few minutes.
"...what?" I asked
"The kiss...explain it" she asked
"It was part of the show, it wasn't real" I explained
"I know what a fake kiss is...and what I saw was a real kiss" Brittany said with her arms crossed.
I chuckled
"Well maybe we're just that good" I said
She gave me a Angry look
"I'm watching you Slade... You hurt Alvin and I'll be there" she said
I smirked and nodded
She then walked to class.
I chuckled at her empty threats and skateboarded through the halls. I wasn't going to my class until after lunch. Only because I haven't seen the entire school yet. So I just wanted to check where everything's at..........okay that's a lie I'm skipping. I wasn't in the mood for school today.

I skated through the halls for awhile. There was 30 minutes before the bell rung for lunch. I turned on a corner to a different hallway but I saw Simon and he had a notepad in his hand. He put his hand up signaling me to stop. I stopped and looked at him as he pulled out a pen. He had a serious look on his face.
"Everything okay?" I asked
"Hall pass?" Simon asked
"Don't have one" I said
He wrote something down in the notepad and I gave him a confused look.
"What are you writing?" I asked
"Im writing you up for skipping class" he said in a serious tone
I looked at him shocked then I chuckled.
"Wow good one Simon, you almost had me there" I said
"I'm not kidding Slade"
"Burro cut me some slack this is my second day" I said
"Profanity" Simon said to himself as he wrote it down.
"Your joking...right?" I said in a Angry tone
"I'm afraid not Slade, I suggest you go back to class. It's nothing personal it's just school policy " Simon said
I growled. I just wanted to grab his notepad and smash it on his face but I didn't.
"Ah screw you Simon, but it's cool because Karma is a bitch" I said as I took off to the next hallway on my skateboard.

A couple minutes later the bell rings and students walk out the classroom and headed to the cafeteria. I went to the cafeteria and sat down at a table and waited for Alvin. A few minutes went by and I saw Alvin walk towards me. He sat down next to me but said nothing.
"Ahem...so what's up" Alvin asked
"Nothing..." I said
Alvin Chuckled
"It's Simon isn't it?" Alvin said as he took a bite of his food
I looked at him shocked.
"How'd you know?" I asked
Alvin swallowed his food
"I have the same attitude when Simon writes me up" Alvin said
I growled
"I notice that Simon is not in the Cafeteria, you didn't do anything to him...did you?" Alvin asked
"No...not yet" I said as I got up
I looked at the open doors to the Cafeteria and I saw Simon running from some teenager. I put my hand on Alvin's shoulder.
"I'll be right back mi Amor" I said as I walked away

I walked out the Cafeteria and saw the teenager pick Simon up by the collar of his shirt and slam him against a locker.
They both didn't see me. I really wanted Simon to take the beating but I knew if I did I would regret it. I looked at the teen and recognized him. He was the leader of the gang of teenagers that messed with Alvin at the Skatepark. I smirked and came up with way to get rid of him. I put my hood on and walked abit closer.
"Haha very funny dude but let's you try and do that to me" I said with a smirk
"Huh?" He said as he looked at me
He then had a shocked expression.
He dropped Simon and took off.
I laughed.
"Don't need a weapon to be feared" I joked to myself
But as Simon got up I put on a serious look on my face. He noticed and began to speak.
"Okay maybe I was a little bit harsh on you earlier" Simon said as he picked up his pad
"Simon...I'm new to this school. I don't know how the system works here. You could of let me off with a warning" I explained
"Your right... I should be a little more understanding next time" Simon said
I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me.
"Let's get one thing straight Simon, I love you guys enough to consider you family and I'll be damned if anyone is going to hurt my family" I said as I released him.
Simon smiled as he fixed his shirt.
"Thanks Slade" Simon said
"Hmph whatever" I said as I walked off.

I was walking with Theodore back to the classroom because I couldn't find Alvin.
"So Slade I heard you stopped a bully from hurting Simon" Theodore said
"Yeah I did" I said
"I also heard from Simon that you consider us family" Theodore added
I growled softly
"Yeah Theodore I do" I said as I blushed lightly
Theodore chuckled
"Well I just want you to know we feel the same way" Theodore said with a smiled
I chuckled and smiled back at Theodore and rubbed his head.
"Thanks Theo that means a lot to me...more than you know" I said.

The day had ended and we were back at the house. I followed Alvin to his room and closed the door behind us. Alvin began taking off his shirt. I tried not to stare as I took off my hoodie but it's really hard when Alvin's moving his body and picking up his tail. He was doing it on purpose, he kept looking back at me and smiling. I cleared my throat in as an attempt to ignore him but it failed. I was tempted to just give in and attack him. But I didn't want to let him win so easily. I simply closed my eyes thinking this was a better idea. I was shocked when I felt his chest against mine. I opened my eyes only to see him staring at me with a smile.
He chuckled
"What's wrong Slade did I scare you?" Alvin said as he wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He brung his head closer to mine.
"Come on I know you wanna do all sorts of things to me" Alvin whispered
I smirked as I used both hands and grabbed Alvin's 'bottom' and pulled him even closer to me. I let out a sexy Growl.
Alvin smirked and did the same but his was more submissive.
"Silly Alvin your teasing won't work on me" I said
Alvin smiled
"It was worth a shot" Alvin said as he leaned his head on my shoulder.
"I think you know just as much as I do that we can't have our fun yet without the risk of being caught" I explained
"I know. Bummer, and I was looking forward to it too" Alvin said as he giggled
I smiled
"Well I'm gonna go take a shower" Alvin added
But before he could walk past me I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me again and placed a quick kiss on his lips. He smiled as I released him.