Chapter 2

I walk these hallways unknown. I slither past these happy bodies. I'm just a whisper that the wind carried along.

I try my best to blend in, so that no one notices me. Which I succeed in because of my small figure. I'm 5'8.

Yes, I know, I'm quite tiny compared to 6'2, 17 year olds. I was born 3 months too early from my actual birth date. I was born on the 12th of October, but I was supposed to be born on the 16th of January.

I enter the cafeteria, quickly opening the strong metal doors and slithering inside like a snake. I grunt.

Those metal doors are too heavy for someone like me, but I guess if I want to be unseen I must go through with this. I am in no mood today, to run into Julia Misilis. The "queen" of this dreadful hell hole. The popular girl who runs this school with all her beauty.

Yes, Julia is a pretty girl, I won't lie. But nobody knows what she hides behind that deceiving make up face. Only I know what she hides.... She's the devil herself.

She's one of the reasons why my emotional pain is eating me up. Shes been the mastermind of all those posters.. signs and websites and words.

I wobble my way to the vending machine. I need food. .. I haven't eaten breakfast.

I had to sneak out of the window because I locked my bedroom door. I always lock it... so my mom and sister wouldn't come in and see... my mess.

I put in a dollar and press nine, the packet of doritos slowly start to fall down. I hope it won't get stuck because that wou-

My thought gets interrupted when the packet of chips does indeed get stuck. Fuck my life.. exactly what I needed to start the day. I pound on the window screen of the vending machine. After few punches I give up. My knuckles are already bleeding and theres no point.

I turn abruptly on my one foot and stalk away to the other side of the room. I throw my bag down at the wall. I slide down the wall and press knees against myself. I start rocking backwards and forwards. You'll be fine.. its just one day without food, you'll survive, I mean maybe you can ask Alice if she will give you a spare dollar.. or even two?

NO SHE WONT! she will only give you one if you do her homework or worse... NO! STOP IT! I need to get out of here. 

A tear made its way down my left eye. I quickly rub it away as I hear the bell ring, interrupting my self discussion, indicating the teachers morning meeting was over and that all students head to their homerooms. I on the other hand, don't go. I never go to homeroom.. its too much of a risk to be seen and then attacked. Its always been like that...

Pupils have too much time in homeroom, teachers won't care what they do, even if its just five minutes. They'll have enough time to torture me more... especially Julia.

*flashback*

She sashayed over to me, sends a wink to the boys, and then sits on one of the chairs and pretends like she was having a 'fight' with her girls. Everyone looked and gushed and stared, because, as it was stated over the loudspeakers a few days ago, if you ever talked with Judith Briggs, you would be considered having lost your mind too and belonged into a mental institution. And someone, more like Julia, said that if anyone would also sit with me would show that they would rather sit with the psychopath then their real friends, making it an insult to them.... more like to me..

But they never cared about my feelings.. always just theirs. Me this, me that. Im always the one who gets the fatty waste thrown at, no, not even. I get thrown the bones. Nothing on them. Just dried up bones, while the others enjoy the luscious meat. Im not considered anything. Im not supposed to be looked at and be pitted in this school. All the children in this hell hole consider me a witch, but their parents? They feel sorry for me. But I know better.  I don't need sympathy, I Don't need love..anymore. Its too late. No one can love me in my state or the thing I became now.
-