brendon urie finds your diary

*knock knock* y/n walks to the door, looks through the peep hole and spots Brendon dressed in his perfect death of a bachelor suit. Y/N opens the door and smiles at Brendon who is (fucking) hot. "Hey Brendon" y/n exclaims. Brendon checks out y/n and says "Yo, whats up!!!" 

We sit down together and awkwardly watch friends. Brendon quietly tells y/n that he has to take a shit so he runs and holds his butthole. As he arrives to the toilet he finds y/n's diary and reads it while shitting. "He's so dreamy and I want to lick his neck, back, and his dick." Brendon wipes his ass and runs to y/n. 

"Fuck me deep and hard baby" Brendon says excitedly. "OMG WHAT??" y/n notices that Brendon has he/she's diary. "Brendon where did you get that?" y/n yells. Brendon grinds on top of y/n and strips. Y/n strips back at him and throbs his dick. "OOO baby you like that" Brendon yells as cum squirts out. They finally make it to the bed and fuck good. Y/n's dream comes true, she licks his neck, back, and his 9 inch dick. 

After hours of 'playtime' brendon stops and puts his clothes back on. He realizes that its so wrong to have sex with a hot women. "Baby I go to go, this was a mistake I'm so sorry I put you in this disaster." Brendon yells and runs out.

*AUTHORS NOTE: I don't know what I wrote but all I could say is if you made it to the end you love Brendon Urie, so I'm gonna also go and get 10 lbs of holy water and wash it down my throat, BYE.