Nobody escapes

"Wake up bitch."

He felt a kick on his stomach, so a grunt escaped his mouth. His eyes fluttered open, a blonde haired man in front of him. He felt tired and beat up, which explains all his scars. He was scarred, so was his heart. He loves Jimin, and with that hope he wanted to return. For Jimin's body. But no.. He ends up being tortured. 

"So, what brings a pathetic human being like you here?" Yoongi knelt in front of him. He was in a chair, arms and feet tied. Luckily, his mouth wasn't covered. He didnt answer, instead he just gave Yoongi  a cold stare, a stare that could pierce through one's soul.

Yoongi felt awkward and stood up 'You're lucky he didnt want me to kill you." He? So there are many  huh.. Kookie thought.

"Is he here, Yoongi?

A very familiar voice entered the room, bringing Kookie back to his senses. He looked up.. and wished he never did. He felt anger rush through his veins as his blood boiled. He was the traitor he once knew, and a year had passed..he's still a traitor. 

"I told you before Kookie, no one escapes my lair." he laughed like a freaking psychopath that he is. He walked near to Kookie, grasping Kookie's chin. "You think you can escape, huh, dimwitt?" his grip became tighter. "Nobody leaves a freaking Park Jimin. NO ONE."

'I am not nobody to not leave you, traitor" a slap came across Kookie's face. His eyes widened, shock evident in his face.

"Yoongi."

'What?'

"Kill him."