Chapter 1 • Transfer student

PEOPLEEEEE, I re-wrote the description of the fanfic, so check it out! :D

KOREAN DICTIONARY:
- Yeobo = sweetheart
- Eomma = mum
- Mianhaeyo = I'm sorry (polite and informal way)
-Appa = dad

****
First day of second year of high school. I wasn't going to lie; I was really edgy.

"Good luck on your first day back, yeobo" Eomma tried to cheer me up.

I smiled at her, though I knew she did not believe me. I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me. After that, eomma waved her hand at me saying goodbye, and disappeared at the curve of the road.

"I guess I am just by myself now..." I thought.

I looked around me trying to find Su-ji, but unfortunately I didn't see her.

The bell rang. I lined up outside the building like everyone was doing. All teachers came up to the front of the main entrance, and began calling out our names to be put in a homeroom. As we walked inside, they gave us a sheet with our class schedule. 'Please, let me be with Su-ji, please please please.' I silently prayed in my mind.

I got to homeroom, room 6B. I entered, and quickly walked to one of the seats that were next to the window. Everyone were welcoming each other, like... I think I was the only one sitting on her seat quietly observing what was happening around its surroundings, duh.

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name out.

"Kyung!!"

And I saw her standing on the door. I got up from my seat and went running towards her. I hugged her tightly.

"Yeah yeah, you better not strangle me, huh" She stated hugging me back.

We both giggled.

"Quiet everyone. Sit down in your seats, please"

The teacher, who was already there before we entered the classroom, was sitting on his chair calmly, until he stood up at the front.

"Can I have everyone's attention" He then said.

We all looked to the front as we sat down.

"I have an announcement to give this morning." He cleared his throat. "Before beginning the day, I'd like to introduce you to someone" He paused and added "Come inside please."

After that said, a boy entered the classroom and walked towards the front and stood next to the teacher.

"Everybody, this is Kim Taehyung, a new transfer student from Daegu, South Korea. As from now on, he will be your classmate. Let's welcome him, please" And we all clapped and welcomed him nicely.

Every single girl in the class sighed at the sight of him. Uh, well... except me.

His eyes were looking at the crowded bunch of pupils in front of him until our eyes finally met.

"That guy..." I whispered to myself and looked down breaking the eye contact between us.

I gulped.

"Not him again..." I thought.

-;

13:00pm - Lunch time