~ 3 ~

Cover by myself :)

Song in Media: In My Room by Yellow Claw

-

Alex's POV

I pull my kickboxing stuff together before walking out. I hope that girl is there again... I shake my head. Stop thinking about her. You have Arya to handle now. Well, I never had a rule for sticking with just one girl...

I start up my motorcycle and watch curiously as Arya walks out of the house with who I'm assuming is her brother. They're both holding bags. Then I watch as Arya shoves ballet slippers into hers... She's a ballerina? Yet she has an ass—of course I'm checking her out, she's wearing leggings and a work out tank... I shake my head and pull out of the driveway.

I head to the club, getting there I go straight upstairs. I wrap my hands and start at a punching bag. It's not long before Aryas brother? walks into the room.

"Alex right?" He tilts his head.

"Yeah... You shouldn't be up here. It's private." I reply.

He chuckles darkly. "Yeah, your little 'gang.' I'm already in. You aren't quite the leader here. I'm Adrian."

I purse my lips and nod. "Almost the leader here." I mumble.

"Seen the girl down in the club yet?" Adrian asks.

"What girl? There's a lot of them." I snort.

"Oh you know what girl I'm talking about." Adrian smirks and he leaves it at that, going to a bag.

I watch him through narrowed eyes, going down into the club. More to avoid Adrian than anything else. I go sit at the bar, talking to the bar tender. Tonight it's a rather new recruit.

"Hey, I think our masked dancer has come for her attention." She says and I look back. Sure enough, a crowd is starting to form. I smile a little, walking over again, excited to see what she had in store this time.

I go right up to the front to see her dancing real slow and... And beautifully to the beginning of the song. But the attitude of her dance is quick to change to a spunky hip hop dance as the music changes.

Her big eyes land on me and I can swear see the smirk under her skull mask. A black beanie on her head this time. She comes over and dances only maybe a meter in front of me, her eyes on me the whole time. Just like last time. Although now I can see they're a dirty brown colour.

When the song ends she comes up close, playfully running a finger over my chest before running off. I try to catch up but again she gets lost in the crowd of people.

I clench my hands into fists, annoyed. Again, I go straight back upstairs. How does she disappear like that? It's like she's practiced blending into the crowd.

Ignoring Aryas brother, I go to my punching bag, taking out my anger on the thing.

***

Arya's POV

I run into my ballet studio a little late, awkwardly trying to pull my hair into a tight ponytail. I head into the classroom and put my bag by the others, pulling out my pointe shoes.

The others were already started. I sigh frustratedly as I tie the shoes up. I walk over to a bar and start to stretch with the others. I didn't need it, I was already loosened up from dancing previously.

"Oh look who decided to join us." Ew. I really hate her voice. Patricia. Or Tricia for short. She thought the was the shit. Best ballerina here. Please, I know I could beat almost anyone here in any competition.