Nightmares?

It's dark. No light to be seen. Are my eyes closed? I feel the darkness eating me. Make it stop! I don't want this! Loud laughter breaks the silence. The laughter sends chills down my spine.
"Your punishment is far from over Ren." I recognize the cracky, old voice. Snoke.

"Lord Snoke, it's been a year now. I think I've redeemed myself. I'm fully d-"

"You let my greatest weapon get destroyed! You lost a fight to a untrained scavenger! You lost the map to Skywalker! And you tell me you've redeemed yourself! You are far from redemption Ren!" His yelling booms through my head.

"I-I-I killed my father to be fully dark, nothing can effect me no-"

"You killed your father in hope! In hope that the dark will take you! I sense light Ren. I sense light in you. You're doubting the dark. I will make you love the dark. I will make that light disappear inside of you. You will be dark. You will be dark."
Sharp pains started to hit my back. I bit my lip to hold back my screams. I began to hear my flesh rip, making my stomach turn. Tears stung my eyes. I feel the sharp pain going further into my back. I fell to my hands and knees, wanting it to end. End please. Please make it stop. I begin to chant all I know in my head as the pain increases
'There is only dark'
'The light is weak'
'The dark is strong'
'The dark has power beyond comprehension'
'The light has no place for you'
'The dark is your only home'
One of the sharp pains slaps me out of my chants. It's running down my spine. It's burning. I feel as if I'm on fire. I let out a scream. The pain only increases down my spine.
"Grandfather! Grandfather make it stop!"

I awoke with a jolt. Sweat running down my forehead to my nose. I feel my hear racing a 100 miles a minute. When I focused on my heavy breathing I felt searing pain my back. I warped my arm around to my back and felt warm wetness running down like rivers. I pulled my hand back to my face and the stars from outside give me enough light to see crimson covering my hand. I slowly got up from my bed wincing in pain. Feeling my feet hit the cool floor as I to the black door of my room and pressed the orange button.

I sat back down on my bed rubbing my hands on my black satin sheets when the door opened. In came a medical droid. The droid was black and blue, and it was taller than most. It's at my neck when I stand.
"Where are your wounds sir?" It beeped.

"My back." I then sat on the cold black floor in front of it, my back facing it.

"Several wounds sir. One starts from the bottom of you neck and down to your tail bone. It is deep sir. I will have to give you morphine." I heard the droid opening one of its drawers.
"No. Just get it done."

"But sir you most likely pass out from pain."
"Just do it." I said this through gritted teeth because it needs to do what I say when I say it.
I then felt a warm cloth cleaning up the blood. Then I felt the needle go into the bottom of my neck.
'You deserve this pain' I think this to myself.
'You are worthless!' A jolt of pain snapped me back from my thoughts. Than another jolt of pain. This time worse. Than another. Then black.

I awoke facing up at the blue and violet sky. Stars dusting every inch. I feel no pain. I then realize I'm laying on grass. Soft grass. I sat up. Tall pine trees surround me. They look black in this lighting. I then see a lake in the middle of the area I was in. It reflected the sky. A soft wind brushes my face, making my hair blow back from my face.
"What the hell are you doing here!" I tuned around to see a girl in a white dress. Her hair ran past her shoulders. Her dress was flowing in the wind. It was like she was glowing. I've seen her before. Wait.

"You!" I shouted. We both reached to our hips for our sabers to find they weren't there. Her face full of shock now. She started to run towards me.
'Do I hit her?'
'Do I force choke her?'
'Do I run?'
Within seconds she's in front of me and then. Smack. I lifted my hand to smooth the pain from her smack. Then smack. She smacked me again! She started pounding at my chest with her fists.

"You killed him! You killed him! He was the closest thing to a father I've ever known and you killed him!" I looked into her light brown eyes that were full of tears. The tears began rolling down her cheeks that were red from anger. I grabbed her hands and forced them to her sides. She tried to get of my grip but I only tightened my hold.

"You don't understand."

"I understand you are a monster and you killed him!" I looked again into her eyes and they were staring right back into mine. They were full of rage and pain.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. She looked shock. Her mouth opened a little.

"I-I-I don't know if I wanna be dark anymore." I let go of her and started to walk away at a fast pace. I need to get away from her. Something about her makes me want to tell her everything. I heard her running to catch up to me. I felt one of her small hands grab my shoulder and she turned me around.

"Wh-wh-what did you say?" She stammered.

"I don't know if I wanna be dark anymore." Tears stung my eyes. I turned my back go her.

"Then come home." Her voice was quite and I almost couldn't her.

"No one wants me there after what I did. And I just can't up and leave its not that simple." 

"If you prove yourself to us then we will welcome you. I know your mom still loves you. Why can't you just leave?" Silence fell upon us, all one could hear was the trees blowing in the wind. I turned to face her. Her face was full of concern.

"If I leave Snoke will kill me and anyone around me." I started to walk towards the lake.

"We'll help you Kylo. Just come home." I began to throw pebbles into the lake. Watching the reflection of the starts ripple with every pebble I throw in.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"I came here when I was a child."

"It's beautiful." I turned around and saw her looking up at the sky, her hair blowing in the wind.

"How did we get here? At the same time and everything." She asked still looking at the sky.

"I think we have a Force Bond. Sometimes I see what you dream. And I can feel when you're really happy." I said. She looked at me with a questioning look.

"So that pain I felt earlier was from you?" Then it hit me. She was in my nightmare with Snoke.

"Yes. Tell me what you heard, saw and felt." I want to know if she felt everything I felt. Hopefully she felt less than me.

"It was black. No light at all. I heard faint voices. Then searing pain in my back. A lot in my spine. Then I woke up, BB-8 went from a medic. I passed out before she got back. And here I am." I felt myself starting to wake up.

"Goodbye Rey. We will see each other soon." Everything went black.

I awoke with my face on my floor.
"You're all done sir. I gave you a energy shot to wake you back up."

"You are dismissed." The droid left and I saw that it was in the early morning. I then decided to go train until I was needed.