Chapter 1

(picture; not mine; credit to maker)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own this wonderful show nor their characters!
CLAIMER: I will end up including some of my own characters. Some pictures/videos in chapters may end up being mine unless said others + the cover is also mine!
—————————————————
*Adriens POV*

My day started out ordinary.

Ha, I wish.

My day did start out as normal as any secret superheroes life could get, though. Class, class and, why of course, class. Oh, and how could I forget, Chloe clinging onto me any second she could get.

Don't get me wrong, Chloe's... Chloe. She's my first friend, and I can't let her go, no matter how... Chloe, she may be.

But... there's only one lady in my heart. my lady. I can't get her out of my head. The way her hair moves with the wind. The way her eyes expand when she sees or hears someone in danger. The way --

"Earth to Adrien, you here dude?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, opening my eyes, irritated that I was removed from my lovely thoughts of LB, only to see a hand waving in front of my face.

"Dude, you really gotta get some sleep. It's getting hard to make up excuses when you leave class early AND come back the next day tired." Nino, my best friend said, while I sighed.

"I know, and I'm so thankful for having a friend like you to cover up for me. But - hey, do you wanna get something to eat later? I have a short break after my fencing, before my photoshoot."

I smiled, hoping he would drop all the talk about me leaving class early and coming back like a cat deprived of puns; Oh, what a coincidence I thought that, indeed.

"Sure dude." Nino grinned, though you could clearly see the curiosity in his eyes. I always wondered what went on in his brain.

But it doesn't matter, but one thing that does matter to me, for sure, is that Nino is my bud, and I am his.

————{end of chapter: 1}————
AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY HEY HEY, WAS UP HOMIES.
No, just no Kris. You aren't cool.
Anywho, I'll just introduce myself.

I'm Kristen, and I am a HUGE fangirl :)). I love to read, watch && write. I love other stuff to but y'know. I've been reading Miraculous Ladybug fanfictions on wattpad for about a month, and I finally got myself to start writing one! (tbh,, I've never wrote a fanfiction on wattpad before, this is my first time, but I have wrote some fanfictions before on quotev, which is quite like wattpad.)

I hope you guys liked the first chapter. It's really short, but don't worry, the other chapters will not be as short as this.

I'm not any published pro writer, but please leave comments telling me if you liked it && if I should continue. I'll probably continue, but I just want to make sure you guys would like to read what I write 💞

I'm not going to force you guys to, but it would make my day 10000000x better if you could vote, comment & follow 😏💖

P.S. SORRY I MADE THE A/N LONGER THAN THE ACTUAL CHAPTER
P.S.S. I almost am finished with the 2nd chapter, so that should be up by hopefully Monday! I'm busy tomorrow but hopefully I at least get time to think of what to write haha!