Chapter 14

TigerFlight walked in with a pleased look on his smug face thinking that RoyalWind was now in love with him. RoyalWind slowly groomed ForestKit and then looked up and slowly got up over her kit and hissed at TigerFlight and then mewed lowly," Where have you taken my HeatherKit?!" TigerFlight looked shocked that she had found out. She tackled him down and hissed, spat, and growled." Fine, I took her to the ThunderClan border. I smelled a fox and dropped her there." TigerFlight spilled out." My kit might be dead! How could you?! Dad!" She yowled out of grief and anger." What's going on, did you find HeatherKit?" SpeedStar mewed. After TigerFlight told him everything SpeedStar got a patrol with StainFur, RoyalWind, and FeatherBreeze. They left ForestKit in the care of LilyWhisker and MaskGorse. Then they left with StainFur in the lead. Soon they found themselves on ThunderClan land. Then a patrol came over." What are you doing here?" BlackSoul mewed." I lost my kit, and a tom from my clan left her here, near a fox den and I was wondering if you have seen her." RoyalWind mewed desperately. The patrol murmured to themselves then a orange tabby she-cat mewed," Is she orange with red patches? Because we saw a kit that looked like that near a fox's den. We took the kit back to camp." RoyalWind nodded. Then the ThunderClan patrol lead them to the camp. The orange tabby she-cat went to talk with the queen in the nursery and BlackSoul went to talk with the leader. As the leader came out and then went over to talk with them." So you want to get your kit back, she is coming over." Soon they left with the kit and went back to WindClan. And TigerFlight had to do apprentice chores for three moons.