How you and Draco started to date

How you and Draco started to date:

"Beth!", Draco yelled.

It was in your fourth year. You were good friends with him since a while, but you kept it secret because you knew your family and friends didn't like him. But you knew the true Draco. He was scared of his father and he didn't want to disappoint him, so he was a jerk to most of people.

"Yeah?", you answered.

"Come here, I've got a surprise for you!"

You followed him. He was leading you to the Slytherin common room. It was empty.

"What do you want to show me?"

"Here"

He gave you a little black box. Inside, there was the necklace your mother gave you for your eleven birthday. Ginny has the same. You lost it a few weeks ago and were really sad about it, because it was like a part of you.

"OMG!!! Draco! Thank you so much! I thought I lost it! Where did you find it?"

"I saw Parkinson with it. I recognize it and I forced her to gave it back. I knew how much it meant to you"

"Thank you so much Draco! I knew she didn't like me, but I would never thought she would steal it!"

"Yeah, well I made her promise to never try to hurt you again."

Before you knew what you were going to do, you kissed him. He answered the kiss and it became more passionate. After what seemed like hours, you stopped the kiss.

"If you knew how much time I've been dreaming of this", muttered Draco.

"Yeah, me too"

"Well Annabeth Weasley, would you go out with me?"

"Yes!"

You hid your relationship to your family. When you learned Draco was a Death Eater, you understood it wasn't him who decided, but you couldn't be with him. You both decided to break up.

After the war, you and Draco have reconnected. You started to date again, but this time you told your family. They weren't happy, but they gave him a chance and realized he wasn't bad after all. You married 5 years after the war. You became an Auror. You and Draco had two children: Scorpius and Rayna Malfoy.