My Math Teacher is My New Mom?

I'm Madison Kirk, I'm 16 years old. I have blond hair and blue eyes which I inherited from my mom. Speaking of my mom, she died 11 years ago in a car accident. No day goes by that I don't think about her.

I woke up on yet another early Monday morning for school. I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine which consist of me: brushing my teeth, washing my face, taking a shower. I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit. I settled for some black skinny jeans, a purple off the shoulder shirt, and some black converse. I obsessed with converse, I have at least 10 pairs. I walked down the stairs to eat some breakfast. I grabbed an green apple and a bottle of water. While I ate, I watched some T.V. My dad, dressed and ready for work, comes down the stairs a sit with me for a while. " Hey Madi, isn't time for you to go to school?" He asked after 10 minutes of us watching old Spongebobs. I looked at my watch that read 7:30. I have to be at school in 10 minutes. "Uh yeah. Bye Dad see you later." I finished my apple, throwing it away as I walked out the door.

I arrived at school at 7:35, giving 5 minutes before first bell. I go to Georgia Lane High School. I walked up the front steps to school, not without waving and talking to some people at the door. I guess you can say I'm popular. I'm the star player of the girl's basketball team. I walked to my locker with just enough time to get my books out. While I was closing my locker, the bell rung. I walked to my first period class which is Science. I sat down in the middle row as usual, waiting for class to start. When the teacher walked in he said. "Good morning class." Mr. Paul said, receive a few 'good morning's back. Mr. Paul is kind of tall, buff, and a little scary at first. He is the exact opposite though. He is really nice to everyone, and the most like teacher at the school. 

Next, I have Mr. White for a double period. He teaches English and Reading. He is tall, not buff at all, and has a receding hair line, but there are still some girls that have a minor crush on him. To me, if I had to describe him in one word it would be corny. He makes up the corniest jokes in the world.  When I made it to class, I was just in time. Today, I guess Mr. W. was in one of his joke- telling modes, which is everyday. " Why didn't the skeleton go to the disco? Because he had no body to dance with." He finished off laughing. Now, that was the corniest one yet for sure. "Okay, okay settle down." He said trying to start class. One was even laughing to start with. "Today we will start reading The Titanic."

Finally it was time for lunch. I got in line and bought a turkey sandwich, a bag of chips, and a sprite. I sat down with the basketball team. "Hey, guys." I greeted them. " Maddi, how is your day so far" Jenna asked.  Jenna has brown hair and brown eyes with beautiful chocolate skin. She is the nicest girl you will ever met. She is very well liked by everyone. " It's going good. Thanks for asking. How was your day?" With Jenna, you can't be mean or mad at her. Her niceness is contigest. "It's great." She replied before taking a bite into her sandwich. " Hey, don't forget we have practice after school today." Megan informed us. She is the coach's daughter, so when a practice is canceled or something she is the first to know. " Okay." We all replied.

After lunch, I have math with Ms. Devin. I sat down in my chair in math. " Okay, I'm going to start with role call." Ms. Devin said to the class. " Alice Kendrick." Ms. D called out. " Here."  " Okay, uh," Ms. D hesitated before going on, " Madison Kirk." She finally spilled out. I raised my hand while saying here. After role we started with our lesson.

I walked to my car after basketball practice. I got in and pulled out of the school parking lot. When I made it home, there was an extra car in the driveway. I parked in the garage and walked inside the house. I walked into the dinning room and see Ms. Devin sitting with my dad at the table. " Uh, hey Ms. D." She turned around quickly and stood up. So did my father. " Um, Hey Madison." She said nervously. " Uh Madison could you please sit down?" My dad asked me. I took a sit and the table where Ms. D was previously sitting. " What's going on?" I asked, suddenly having a feeling of uneasiness. " Devin and I have something to tell you." Dad started. Devin? What is going on here. " You see, I know this might come as a shock and you may not like it but, Devin and I are dating." He said while putting his arm around her waist. I didn't know what to think. My dad is freaking dating my math teacher. What do I do? What do I say? I stood up and did the first thing that popped into my brain. I ran. I ran outside. I ran to make car, and started driving.