Chapter 12

First I want to say sorry for not uploading in a while. I had a lot of school work and I'm in all honours classes this year, but I got my report card. I made 5 A's and 2 B's, so that great. Now I will have more time to write. Second I'm in the middle of publishing a book right now so I have to work on that too. Anyway I hope you enjoy and let's get on with the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up from my little nap, and went down stairs for a little breakfast. I walked into the kitchen, and saw something very disturbing. Devin and my father were making out right in front of my face. I cleared my throat and both of their heads snapped towards me. "Um hi Madison," Devin said to me wiping her mouth. I didn't even reply; I just walked out of the kitchen and back to my room. I got on my computer, and checked my Facebook. As soon as I was signed in, I got a message. I opened it and saw that is was Jacob.

Jacob- Can we please talk?

Madison- No.

Who does he think he is trying to talk to me. I mean he puts his hands on me, and thinks I'm just going to talk to him like nothing is wrong.

Jacob- Please. Just come outside.

My mind was telling me to not go outside, but I guess my legs were thinking something different. In a blink of the eye, I was outside standing in front of Jacob. "I'm sorry Madison, will you please forgive me?" Jacob pleaded. "No," I'm so tired of Jacob, "I will never forgive you. You put your hands on me, and you think one little apology is going to make me run back into your arms," I said. I walked back into the house before Jacob could reply.

I went up to my room, and sat down on my bed. There was a knock on my door, so I yelled, "It's open." Devin peeped her head in, and then she walked all the way in. "What do you want Devin?" I asked. She sat down at my desk before she replied, "I'm marrying your father," She stated the obvious. "Oh wow that's a surprise. I didn't know that," I said sarcastically. She sighed before going on," I know you don't like the idea of it, but I love him. We've decided to get married in two months."( A/N I don't know if I already said when they are getting married, but they are getting married in the next two month.)

My mouth dropped. Two Months? That's no time at all. Devin continued since I didn't say anything. "Mark thought that it would be a good idea if I moved in," Devin finished. This day has been hectic. Can it get any worse? I hope not.