The Lord walks with us.

In the morning we wake with jesus in our heart hoping that He will make today a better day.faith isn't just going forward at a revival meeting. Its committing yourself to jesus and trusting him enough to follow him.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!

Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David!

Hosanna in the highest heaven!

The Bible says that jesus will return to earth.

Jesus will come in power and glory (mark 13:26)

The lord is kind and truth.

confess your sins to him and trust him. jesus wants you to be in the kingdom of God, you just have follow him but it don't seem that simply, its your choice to follow.bring your problems to him and he will listen to our needs.

Maybe you've been Brought up in Christian home. Mom and Dad take you to church every week. You pray at every meal, and Mom and dad even talk about God around the house. That makes you a Christian. Right? Wrong. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than going into a barn once a week would make you a cow. You have to be born a calf to be a cow. And you have to be born again to be a Christian. Thats what john told the religious people who came hear him. Only your own personal faith in Christ counts. Why not trust him now? You have be baptized to become a Christian and keep his laws.

In our lives today our parents force us to go to church in a Saturday or Sunday morning. In this generation We are force and screamed at to go to church, well im not force to go to church in a Saturday morning i chose to go. In this generation weed is there church and clubs.It's not a matter of who did what, it's the matter of a person, and so we are putting our trust in Jesus Christ. That person and what He did on the cross, Jesus Christ the righteous. he is our confidence in this today. Ya, we've got a real good lawyer, we have Jesus Christ the righteous.Who knew no sin, He did no sin, He had no sin, in Him there was no sin! He walked a perfect life, He died a perfect death, He rose again with mighty power. Jesus said "It's finished." (John 19:30) and God says "It's well done," and He raised Him from the grave. Seated Him at His right hand, with all authority and put everything in His hand. He's the man, Jesus from Nazareth, He's been given authority over all flesh to give eternal life to as many as the Father has given Him. And I am saying "Lord Jesus, I trust, I believe, I do believe that you died for me." "You really did propitiate and remove the wrath of God!" "And bold shall I stand in that great day, because of what Jesus did." Greater love has no man then this, that a man lay down his life for his friend. That is the greatest manifestation of the love of God towards you as believer. "Love so amazing, so divine, demands my life, my soul, my all!" You know, that Jesus would personally die for me, personally." You've gotta flee from the wrath to come! And say "Lord Jesus I believe, I believe you died for sinners, I believe you died for sinners just like me, I'm headed for hell, with no reason you should take me to heaven, but I'm trusting that you died and really did pay that sin debt." That's the gospel. The good news... is that although I'm a sinner deserving of hell, I right now can stand perfect and have favor in the sight of God! That's the good news. Because of what Jesus did. Glory to God! and Glory to the Lamb forever! To Him be glory power, honor, and dominion forever and ever, because of what He did.If Christ be God and died for me, there's no sacrifice to great for me to make for Him."Are you overcoming against the temptation that the devils hurls at you?

And through the power of Your Spirit We can overcome, we will overcome, we must overcome! There's not one of us that are true Christians that are not feeling the pressure. The world is against us, the devil is against us, our own flesh at times rises up and is adverse to us.The time of overcoming is now, it's in this present state, and It's in this present struggle.

To follow on to know the Lord, to press in, to strive! STRIVE to enter in the narrow gate! Whatever it takes, whatever it costs, whatever I have to give up, whatever has to be burned out of me, whatever has to be chastened out of me - I want to be like Christ! Get back to Him who is supreme!

Get back to the real cause of everything!

Get back to your joy get back to your salvation!

God is for you!

I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me!

We are The ministry of jesus Christ because we're going to spend the Gospel of jesus Christ to the world!