six

Annalise-

It felt as if all the air had been knocked out of me.

"Wife?" I choked out.

"Um ex, but it was all rushed. I met her in college." Jack said while Madison nodded agreeing with everything that left Jack's mouth.

"I'm sorry. How long were you two together?" I asked utterly confused.

"Um four years?" Jack asked Madison.

She nodded back and look at his lips and then back at his eyes.

"Wow four years. That's a pretty long time." I said.

"Yea it was sophomore year in college and a year after we graduated." She spoke up.

My eyes shot over to her.

I wanted to give her the dirtiest look ever, instead I stayed classy and cut eye contact with her.

"But Jack now that we're older maybe we can give it another shot?" She asked quietly getting all up on Jack.

He look over to her. His gaze flicked from her eyes to her lips.

He is not.

"I-I don't know Madison." He said pulling away from her. "We'll leave that all in the past. I moved on." He looked over to me and gave me his million dollar smile.

I grew way more confident but I still felt a bit insecure cause she was so pretty and she was actually married to Jack.

"Oh. I see." She said backing away from Jack. "I'm sorry. It was nice you meet you, u-"

"Annalise." Flashed her a fake smile. "Nice to meet you too. Madison."

She nodded and sashayed away.

"She was. Um friendly." I snickered.

"She's clingy as fuck. Don't sugar coat it." He laughed. "So back to you. I think you'd look stunning in this."

He held up a very scandalous shimmery black lace piece.

"Wow that is really nice." I gushed.

No way would I wear that. I'd grow too insecure if I wore that in front of anyone. Especially Jack.

"You should go try it on." He pressured.

"Maybe another tim-"

"No now." He growled.

I rolled my eyes and took the piece of laundre and took it to the fitting rooms.

I was stepping into the room and Jack rushed in behind me.

"Jack get ou-"

"I want to see how it's going to look on you." He urged.

"No? I'm not going to strip down in front of you." I argued.

"Oh but you will." he said sliding my bomber jacket off.

Let's play a game.

I smirked.

"You know what fine." As soon and those words rolled out of my mouth he grinned and helped take my muscle tee off smoothly and gently.

He ran his hand down my arm.

"You're so soft." He whispered in my ear causing me to internally moan.