Chapter 19- New Plan

• Dedicated to @sarahthekiller (twitter)

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update. My entire town's power went out but my house was one of the last to come back. But in the mean time I wrote the next three chapters so enjoy:)

Chapter 19- New plan.

[Mike P.O.V]

To tell you that I was mad would be under exaggerating. Joey was going to be mine. Shane did not deserve Joey the way that I did. Shane was a f**king asshole with no heart. He basically dumped Lisa for Joey. Not once had it crossed my mind that I did the same thing. No, I’m not. Lisa asked me to date Tyler (and since Tyler was great friends with Joey) that I could sneak into his life, and distract him from Shane.

I don’t give a shit that this plan of Lisa’s is over. I am not leaving without Joey.

And that was my final decision.

“So Lisa, darling! What made you change your mind?”

“I want to help you…like I said I want Shane back.”

“Hmm. Okay. Well first stop is…Oh I know! To Shane’s mom. I was on twitter and I saw that she was in the hospital...so let’s go and find some things.”

“You want to break into his mom’s house? When she’s hurt? Are you serious?”

“Yes, and I’ve done worse. Trust me.”

[Lisa P.O.V]

Oh shit this guy was awful. But I needed to follow his “plan” or else he’d hurt Shane even more. I could distract him and try to ruin his way.

“Bring me to her house?”

“Who’s?”

“Shane’s mom, damn it! Have you been listening to a word I said?! ”

Not really.

“Okay…make a left here.”

We arrive at Shane’s mom’s house about three minutes later. Mike walks right inside, which I was hoping she locked it…Guess not. Maybe Shane was there when he found out about his mom so he forgot to lock it.

He starts looking through picture albums and other things. I stayed a few feet away, keeping a safe distance. I did not trust him with these things but I needed to stay away from him if he tried to attack me again. He quickly turns around with a very angry look on his face.

“Bitch are we even at the right house? None of these pictures look like Shane!”

“What? Of course we are.” I walk over to him and he gives me the picture he was looking at.

“See here it says the Yaw family…” I say, "That is his real last name."

“Okay…I see. So where the heck is he in this picture?!”

I point to the fairly larger kid in the picture.

“That’s him.”

“Oh shit…He was FAT!” He says laughing.

“Shut up Mike.”

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing…”

“Good that’s what I thought.”

What the heck was his deal? I needed to stop this guy before he ruins anything else.