Chapter 1

A/N: First Chapter of a new story- this one is actually going to be completed. Woooo~ I promise you, I'm already 2 pages into the next chapter. It's also going to be much longer than this, I just wanted to upload a week before I make my return to Wattpad because I want to get some feedback before I ended up writing too many chapters.

Also, I'm hoping to get a Chapter out each week- this might work. Depending on how I handle my new Uni classes, and if Chapter 2 is completed by then, I'll upload it, if not, well- I'll do it as soon as I can. I'm also not taking this story too seriously, it's just something to help me get back into writing everyday- hope it's good enough for you guys though! <3

I haven't forgotten about my other stories either! I'll be working on them as well~
Smexy person with the best comment get's the next dedication!
For now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the story :)

- Kaamen.xx

****

"Okay, now lift your legs up." Snapping the binder stuffed with loose registration forms closed, Harry clicked his tongue, walking around the latest members to the Hallwalk gym.

He taught classes from 8:00am to 10:00am every Tuesday and Thursday, that included warm-ups that pointed at cardiovascular and weight loss through a balanced diet and routine exercise. Then continued on with one-on-one training until 9:00pm where Harry managed each night to barely catch the C19 bus home.

Being a personal trainer consumed the free hours during the summer until school started once again in the Fall, keeping him busy and in-shape. Helping him to slowly pay off his University fees from his student loan. Harry was content, and maybe a little passive-aggressive at times, but happy to have customers that wanted improve their health. The membership was expensive enough that nobody who complained about the hard work even bothered to attend, and the Hallwalk gym prided themselves on having a dedicated following.

"Keep them high, ladies," Harry addressed the group of woman laid out on yoga mats with their legs sticking straight up and backs arched, elbows rested on the jute fibers cushioning their shoulders and head.

He had agreed to fill in for a fellow employee for the month overlapping with her wedding and honeymoon, and Carol was willing to offer it to him based on her knowledge of a struggling student desperate for work. The three year friendship that had formed between them throughout the last few summers that Harry had worked at Hallwalk was also enough to convince Carol, to offer him the job first. Happy for the extra money, but starting to understand the new schedule of nine yoga classes, two cardio, and a number of personal training appointments every five days were becoming a little hard to handle after the first week.

A bell went off in the far corner of the room, reverberating in three speakers along the line of mirrors at the front, startling all of the women and most rearranged their positions quickly, flicking their heads up to their instructor all too fast. Staring wide-eyed at the familiar alarm, Harry snapped out of his shocked daze when one of the women stuck in her position fell to the ground and let out a cry, unable to right herself before impact.

"Okay ladies, this is not a drill. Grab your bags and mats, and line up at the side wall." Harry recited, remembering the alarm guide in the safety handbook that he had to study every summer. "Let's stay calm and not rush. Once we get out there I have to take attendance, so no one stray from the group." Walking over to the front and slinging his backpack over his shoulder, tucking his yoga mat under his upper arm, and binder under the other, Harry paused outside the door frame and waited patiently while the group of jittering women clamored out of the room. Scanning the empty area, he flicked off the lights and closed the door, leading the class out of the building through an emergency exit and to the track field.