Delicate Swords part 3 strange magic

Lily saw the same girl with white hair and purple streaks at the ends. She was looking down at her smirking. "I'm guessing you haven't been here long, have you?" She said stiffling a small laugh. Lily lowered her eye brows, looking mad at the stranger. "Leave me alone!" She snapped as she pulled herself up and grabbed her bag. As she walked away, she heard footsteps following her. Spinning around, she saw the girl following her and she stopped too. "You know you're going to die out here with no training experience." She said blowing another blue bubble than she popped it with one finger. Lily rolled her eyes, gripping the strap of her duffle bag. "I guess not, they didn't show us any techniques." Turning her back to her, she sighed and continued walking, but the girl ran quickly after her and jogged by her side as Lily fast-walked. "They?" Who you do you mean?" Lily ignored her, and kept moving forward and tried blocking out all of her questions. "Oh, you mean the managers who made the games? Oh sure, they just leave us to figure it out on our own. Because they all want us to die." Lily looked at the white haired girl. "That's nothing new." She replied as she walked a little faster. "Don't you wanna go into the shed?" Lily stopped, realizing the girls voice sounded further away. Turning around, she saw she had stopped and was looking at Lilly. "Why would I go with you? I don't even know you!" "The name is Kc, but people call me "Daredevil." Lily scoffed, "no kidding." Kc chuckled as she walked up to Lily. "And your name is?" Lily stood there for a moment, not sure if she should say or not. How do I know I can trust her? Should I give her a fake name? Signing, Lily finally replied after a few moments on hesitation. "Its-" Kc cut her off, nudging her onward. "That's okay, you don't have to tell me. I'll just give you a name." Lily only blinked at her, not sure what to say. "Well... Erm, actually-" "let's call you Awkward stone." The girl bursted in a laugh, and Lily tilted her head in confusion. "Why on earth would you call me that? It doesn't even make sense!" Kc forced herself to stop laughing, and she put her hand on Lily's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, you'll find out soon enough." Cleating her throat, Kc straightened up and pit her pointer finger and her thumb on her chin thinking. "What about... Delicate Flower?" Lily made a weird face at the sound of it. "It sounds too weak, can't you think of something clever?" Kc shrugged, "fine, name yourself then." Lily sighed heavily, "but I already have a name." Kc suddenly jumped in front of Lily, making her stop walking. "What is your name anyway?" Lily lowered her eye in annoyance. "Will you just get out of my way?" Scooting to her left side to continue walking, Kc followed what she had done and still blocked her way. "I told you mine, why won't you tell me your name? Its no big deal really." Lily tried calming herself then Gave up, "the name is Lily, satisfied?" Kc nodded and smiled a bit, "oh yes." Lily looked at her irritably, "now, will you get out of my way?" Kc nodded and slid to the side and Lily passed her and went on. She noticed Kc wasn't following her, and she was also kind of glad too. She didn't need some creepy person asking her stupid questions that she doesn't need to stick her nose into.

Sighing, Gray looked around the huge green hill he was on that was surrounded with pink and red roses. Getting out his map, he put his finger over the engraved map and let his fingers feel it. "No sign of her." He sighed as he put his silver map back in his bag. "lily... Where are you?" Walking down the hill, he suddenly heard cracking. Full alert, he scanned the clearing slowly and carefully. The cracking got louder, and louder until it almost sounded like it was in his ear drums. Trying to concentrate, suddenly the cracking stopped and everything grew quiet. Ears listening and eyes wide, one last crack sounded from a big blossom tree that was planted on a dirt path on the side. The crack sounded like sticks being broken. Daring to take a step further, Gray stared at the tree, then looked up to make sure no-one was planning to attack him from up there. "Who are you?!" Gray called and the cracking had officially stopped. Getting out his sword, Gray held it out, slowly taking steps to the blossom tree. Its light pink petals showering down as a light breeze wrapped the air. "I said, who are you?!" Gray repeated now a couple of inches away from the tree trunk. Squinting his eyes, he saw a woman with light pink hair and a long lace dress on. She had cherry blossom flowers tucked nice and straight in a braid that crossed in the front. She looked frightened, and he could only see half her face. One big sparkly dark purple eye peeked from the long brown trunk and pale pink lips glittered in the sun. "Oh, er..." Gray said as he lowered his sword to his side. "I didn't mean to frighten you, but you frightened me." The girl put one foot out, her let's were very long and pale. "Me?" The girl said still hiding behind the tree. "How did I scare someone as fierce as you?" Gray officially lowered his sword, staring at the pink haired girl suspiciously and interesting. "You know nothing of me." He said putting his black hoodie over his head. "Oh, I could just tell from your looks." The girl replied slowly drawing away from the blossom tree. "I'm not sure I follow." The girl giggled cutely and she finally showed herself. "Dont only men who wear armor are feirce?" She asked in her sweet, soft gentle voice. "Yes, some I suppose." Gray answered as she took a step closer. "What are you doing here?" "My name is rosy." She commented as she began twirling around the flowers that fell down from the tree. "Rosy?" Gray repeated walking towards her. Rosy had not noticed he got closer, she only kept twirling until soon she fell down on the grass. "Rosy! Are you alright?" Rosy giggled, putting one hand out to block the sunshine from her eyes. And she looked up at Gray. "Of course, don't you ever get dizzy from spinning after a while?" Gray bent down on his knees, looking at Rosy. "I don't really know, I don't twirl." Rosy giggled and pulled him up. "Come on, everyone can twirl, its fun!" Gray shook his head, taking a step back. But rosy laughed softly and held both his hands tightly. "It will make you feel better.
Twirling is a lot of fun, please, twirl with me?" Gray shrugged, blushing a little as the cute pink haired girl held his hands. "Are you afraid that you will throw up? That's okay, it's not like I've never seen it before." She said whispering the last part laughing. Gray made a awkward face before replying. "What? No! That is not it. I need to continue my walk, I must find someone." Rosy jumped in front of Gray, and her dress flowers beautifully in the as she jumped. "Oh come on, the sun will be here when you're done, just come with me." Gray looked into Rosy's longing eyes. They glittered with happiness and they were big and round. "Fine, okay." Gray sighed and Rosy did a little dance before she pulled him onward. "Great!"

Lily looked down at her white boots as she walked forward, this was a bad idea, I should have stayed at the hospital. Sighing, she shook her head. Its too late, I can't take it back now. Looking up, she realized millions of hills planted with nothing but bluebells were ahead of her. Blinking at all the blue flowers, she quickened her pace and skidded to a halt at the very border line of the hill. Reaching for her golden map, Lily looked at it closely. "Bluebells home, this must be it." Putting her map away, Lily began walking through the beautiful flowers, being careful not to accidentally squish one. Eyes widening, she instantly heard a groan. Spinning around, she saw a human figure lying on the flowers. Looking around before she approached him, she hurried over to him and saw a wound driven deep into his shoulder. "Wha-what happened?!" She stuttered looking for more wounds. But the man's eyes were fixed in front of him and his eyes were pale and glazed with pain. Picking up his wrist, she checked his pulse, after a minute she heard his heart. Quickly getting out her medicine and bandages, she began carefully cleaning the wound first with some of her water from her bottle. Then she got some liquid medicine and lightly drizzled it on his wound. He grunted as it stung. After that, she got some white bandages and carefully wrapped his wound up. "Can you hear me?" She asked the man looking down at him. He nodded his head slightly, but his eyes never looked away from the sky. "Much better, thank you." He said finally meeting Lily's soft blue gaze.

Diana heard a knock on her front door and she opened it to find Liv and Millie at her door. "Oh, what's up?" Liv walked past Diana and stood in the middle of the room with her arms crossed and her foot out tapping it on the hard wood floor. "We need to talk." Diana looked at Liv, then at Millie, "did I do something wrong?" Millie shook her head as she walked in and shut the door behind her. "Its about Miliviana, she isn't telling us something." "Shh!" Liv said lookin at Millie with warning. "We aren't supposed to use our real names while we are here!" Millie rolled her eyes at her friend, "we're in Diana's house, no-one is here but us, its fine okay?" Liv rolled her eyes and began walking upstairs to Diana's room. "Whatever." Diana shrugged her shoulders and Millie only sighed and pulled Diana upstairs with her and shut her bedroom door behind them. "I think Mili-" "Lily!" She corrected her friend giving her an irritable look. Millie closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before opening them again. "I think Lily" she said angrily looking at Liv, "is in trouble." Diana sat in her light green bean bag chair, "what do you mean "trounle?" And why do you think that?" She asked sitting up with her elbows resting on her knees. Millie shrugged, suddenly looking shy. "I don't know, I just think she needs our help is all." Liv nodded her head, looking at Diana. "Its a gut feeling." She explained to her, but Diana just sat there awkwardly. "A gut feeling, you say?" She said shaking her head. "You got to be kidding me. Lily is safely in the hospital room! I'll even show you."
As Diana opened the door to Lily's hospital room, Millie, Liv and Diana's eyes widened when they saw Lily wasn't there. "She is in trouble!" Diana said as she looked at her friends. "We have to look for her!" Millie tilted her head, "how? She could be anywhere by now." Liv nodded her head in agreement. "Besides, we don't even know how long she has been gone." Diana raised the window opened beside the bed, "she must have jumped out this window." She said looking down. Millie walked by her side. "How do you know?" Diana pointed down at the ground and Millie looked down also. "There are footprints in the mud."

To be continued