Hell Broke Loose

☮Mia☮

"Finally bothered to come home to visit your family huh?" Mum said dryly and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I'm here to take Mike and Michelle with me," I said folding my arms as Michelle scrambled next to me.

"You can't do that," Mum said.

"Oh yes I can. I'm 20, legal age to be their guardian. And at least I won't abuse them," I said as I picked Michelle up and went to her room which she shared with Mike.

I packed their clothes and everything into a huge luggage and took everything that was theirs. My hands fell onto a picture frame. Our family smiling happily.

I closed my eyes and turned away. I took the frame and lifted it up before smashing it against the floor. Our family was already too broken to be fixed.

I tugged on the luggage as Mike held my hand tightly with Michelle doing the same to his. I reached the bottom of the staircase as I felt a stinging feel on my cheek. I had been slapped. I glared at my mother whose hand was raised again to send a blow to my other cheek.

I waited for the impact but it didn't appear. I looked to see Louis holding her arm. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her," he growled and swug her arm away.

He carried Michelle up and walked out of the house. We quickly left the place I used to call home.