Chapter 14

Two days later. Saturday.

He is so fine ^ Lord! I'm glad I picked him to play Sean.

Not edited, sorry.

-

-

-

Sean's Pov

Getting up I made sure not to wake Serenity. Today's the day I pick up the ring. You may think a nigga is nervous. Well shit, you're right. Walking into the bathroom I did my daily duties.

About 20 minutes I walked out, and got dressed. Right now I just have on some basketball shorts, socks, and my Nike slides. I want to make her breakfast in bed first. Y'know, nothing special. Walking downstairs I went straight into the kitchen.

Serenity claims she's on a diet, but I don't want her to lose anything. I like 'em big. I like 'em chunky. That's why she needs to stay exactly as she is. Grabbing my headphones off the table I plugged them inside of my phone, and went straight to Pandora.

Today I'm on my 90's R&B type shit. Shai - If I ever fall in love again, began blasting through my ears. Going into the cabinets, I grabbed all the necessary pans I would be needing. I'm not going to make anything big. Just something simple.

Opening the fridge I grabbed everything I would need. Which included: bacon, eggs, cheese, butter, strawberries, sausage links, and a can of honey biscuits. Pre-heating the oven I started doing everything I had too. As I was cooking the cheesy eggs, I felt someone tapping my leg. Taking my headphones out I stared down at Heaven.

"It smells good in here." I smiled.

"You hungry?" She looked at me as if she was saying 'now nigga you know I am.' "The food will be done in about 10 minutes." She nodded, and walked off.

Putting the biscuits in the over, I heard King slightly crying. I didn't want him to wake Serenity, so I ran up stairs, and got him situated. Walking back downstairs I sat him in his high chair. "Heaven c'mon." She ran into the kitchen, and sat at the table. "You won't everything."

"You know it dad." I chuckled.

For her to be skinny she can eat. I gave her everything except strawberries. She's allergic to them, and I don't need to be at the hospital today. Putting some cheesy eggs on Kings plate I fixed Serenity a plate, and some Bright and Early orange juice.

Heading upstairs I gently opened the door with my foot. "Shorty. Wake up."

"Five more minutes please?" I sat the orange juice down on the table.

"Nah get up, and eat please." She opened her eyes, and looked around.

"You're so good to me. Where's the kids?" She tried to kiss me, but I made her kiss my cheek.

"You just woke up. Your morning breath isn't the freshest thing in the morning. The kids are downstairs eating. You stay here, and enjoy your food. I'll take care of the kids." She nodded, and started stuffing her face.

Walking downstairs I saw Heaven was trying to wash her dish out, and King was sitting in his chair making a mess. Grabbing a paper towel I cleaned up King's highchair, then I picked him up. "You need a bath. Heaven leave that dish. Go upstairs, and hop in the shower kid." She nodded, and ran upstairs.

"Ice cweam?" I shook my head no.

"Nah lil man. No ice cream today." He frowned.

As I grabbed two pieces of bacon I was about to walk upstairs until the doorbell rang. Opening the door there stood Malik. "Da."