Jeff: I Want To Die

Enough was enough. It was time and you knew it, you knew the day would come when cutting up your arms wouldn't be enough to get you by. Your arms were covered in scars; you roll up your sleeves and stare at them.

"I'm ready." You whisper. Months ago you had tied the perfect noose, you'd spent hours on it. If you were going to die, it would be by your hands and it would be perfect. And perfect it was. You turn on a quiet soothing melody to play in the background while you set everything up. You didn't cry, on this night, instead you felt at total peace. You were at peace with your decision and you awaited your death. For years you battled depression and for years you sated the bloodlust with your own veins, but now it wasn't enough. Now, when you cut into yourself, you could still hear them. The voices, telling you to do horrible things to yourself and everyone around you. You could still feel the pain, the ache of the loneliness that was a resort of the depression. You begin to quietly hum, placing the chair in the middle of your bedroom. You get lost in the tone as you begin hanging the noose. Suddenly the chair falls and you go falling to the floor. Your body makes a loud thud and you groan, a hand placed on your face you look up at the culprit.
Before you can truly understand what happened, the person is on top of you. He straddles your waist and holds a knife to your throat.

"What were you doing?" The gruff voice speaks quietly.

"Wh-what?" You begin to question when the knife is suddenly pressed harder into your neck, no doubt drawing blood.

"What were you doing?" He asks again, and you blink up at him. His greasy hair falls all around his face, his hood blocks out the little moonlight there is preventing you from seeing his face.

"I..I was going to kill myself." You answer quietly, staring up at him. He lets out a grunt and drops the knife. He tightly grips your wrists and pulls your arms above your head, intently staring at your cut up skin.

"Why?" He asks bluntly, void of all emotion.
"So I don't hurt the others." You answer; he looks back down at you and tilts his head in question.

"I want to hurt people, I crave their pain. The only way to stop myself is to take the pain for them. It's not good enough anymore, I have to die or I will hurt someone." You say strength and sadness in your voice. As if in approval, he nods and gets up. Following suit, you get up and face his back. Pocketing his knife he glances back at you.

"Come with me."

"Why?" You ask quietly, fear beginning to set in. You weren't afraid to die, but you fear what else this man might do.

"I want to show you something." He says walking out of your open bedroom door. Obviously a bad idea to question further, you do as you're told.

What feels like hours later, finally he leads you to a beautiful mansion in the middle of the woods.

"What is this place?" You ask, but he remains quiet. You follow him up the steps, and to the door.

"Stay here." He says roughly, walking inside. You can hear him talking to someone, hushed whispering ensues. Glancing around you pull your arms tightly around yourself, cold and worried. After a few minutes, the door creaks open and there stands the boy. He steps to the side and motions with one arm for you to come inside. Timidly, you step in. The house was absolutely huge, and standing in the living room was seven other people, if you could call them that. You stare wide eyed at the group in front of you, your eyes lock on the tallest one. He stood looming over all the others, tentacles protruding from his back.

"Welcome to the family." The boy behind you says, making you jump. He smirks, his hood now down allowing you to see his face clearly.

"I'm Jeff." He says, "And you?"

"Im...Im Y/n."

"Mmmmm, Beautiful name." A young voice calls out, and you look at the boy who spoke.

"I'm Masky." He says, walking up to you. He takes your hand and brings it up to his mask, mock kissing you hand. You see his eyes flick up to meet yours though the mask and a chill runs down your spine.

"Masky." A deep, controlling voice calls out and Masky lets go. You can just feel him smirking as he walks backward to where he stood before.

"That's Hoodie," Jeff states, using his knife to point to a boy with a red mask on "And that's Toby." He points to a small looking teen.

"They're Slenderman's," He points to the tall man, the one who you'd been staring at.

"Proxies. They practically belong to him."

"Over there is Ben," Jeff continues on, you nodding along. "That's Laughing Jack, and there's Eyeless Jack."

"Are they brothers?" You ask softly, looking up at Jeff. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head. He looks down at you, smirking.

"What am I doing here?" You ask, and he turns to face you fully. A rough calloused hand reaches up and touches your chin.

"You're here to join us, you said you can't keep yourself from hurting people right?" He says, raising an eyebrow. He lets go of you and stretches his arms out wide.

"Here, you don't have to fight it. Here, you will become a monster."