sorry

Thank you guys so much for those who followed my IG account! I made sure to follow you back :) To all the other readers please same time to do so! @kennethupdates

(Uneditted)

Love you all!

LET'S GO!

~~

Naoimi's POV:

It's been almost a week since my "little" incident and it's also that time of week where I have to face the person who caused it all...

Sean.

It's not like I have a choice. My mom signed me up for those dance classes and Gabe insisted I don't let him affect my dancing.

So I'm going.

"You ready?" Gabe asked me as he opened the car door.

"Huh? Uh, yeah." I replied as I followed him out.

We walked to the entrance of the building and I froze and stared at it. What if I wasn't ready to face him yet? What if I have another attack or something?

"I'm right here, Naomi. I won't leave you." Gabe entered my thoughts as he put his arm around my shoulder and walked into the dance room.

"Hey Naomi!" Matt greeted as soon as he saw me. "Are things okay with you now? You know, eversince the car incident."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm doing better and sure dancing today will make it even better." I smiled.

"Well that's great to hear! We're just waiting several more minutes just incase there are more students coming in but in the meantime feel free to hang out." He told us as he waved good bye.

"Alright." We smiled.

"Naomi!" I heard call from behind me.

"Oh hey Kenneth!" I smiled even wider as he pulled me into his open arms.

"Whatever love birds, I will not be a third wheel FYI." Gabe teased.

We both pulled apart and laughed at the sound of "love birds" well for him it might be funny, but for me it was more of an awkward laugh.

Well because duh-- I like the guy.

"I'm gonna go get water. I'm kinda thirsty." I told Gabe.

"Well you are one thirsty girl." He smirked.

My eyes grew wide at his words and punched his shoulder playfully as we all laughed at his joke.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Kenneth chuckled. "I'll follow you."

"Okay." I chuckled as well.

We finally made it to the water fountain (lmao is that what it's called?) and I began taking a drink from it.

"Hey Sean!"

I choked at the sound of his name and pulled my head up from the fountain.

"Woah there girl. I know that you're thirsty but slow down." Kenneth laughed as he patted my back.

"It's just I heard--" I leaned towards his ear. "His name." I leaned back to my current postion.

"Oh. I figured." He scratched the back of his head. "You gonna be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I will." I told him reassuringly.

~~

As the time went by we were finally getting the routine down to "Sorry." It was such a fun routine and I couldn't help but be excited to film it.

"Alright guys! I think you guys are ready!" Matt announced as the class cheered.

He began to tell us about the video and how only one duo will be able to dance in it other than him and Dana. He also said that it would be teens because the video is for the youth, most especially.

"Kenneth!" He called out for the video.

"Yes!" Kenneth pumped his fist excitedly and we gave each other a high five.

"Naomi!" He pointed at me.

"Yay!" I shook Gabe's arm excitedly.

"So I guess it's me and you now." Kenneth threw his arm around me and laughed.

"Yup!" I laughed back.

"Or wait! It would look so cute if there was like a third party! Almost like a love triangle!" Dana jumped next to Matt excitedly.

Aww, they're so cute.

"Here she goes." Matt playfully rolls his eyes.

The class laughs.

"Fine..." He gives in. "I'd want Gabe to be in it but it'd be weird because they're related so.." He began looking at the teens.

Please don't pick Sean.

"Sean!"

Damn it.

I looked up at Kenneth to see him already looking down at me.

"You'll be fine." He squeezed shoulder and smiled.

I nodded and we began to walk to the center. I took the position in the middle with the two boys in the back. I looked towards the mirror to see Sean looking at me and we both quickly looked away.

"Alright, so Ken and Sean. You are like the main leads. You gotta show some interest towards Naomi, alright? Almost like acting but through dance so that you can catch the audiences attention." Dana explained to the boys as I watched from the mirror.

They both nodded their heads and the camera man started counting down. Then when the beat came in, all I could think of was nailing this routine and forgetting Sean is just a couple feet away from me.

As we started dancing to the song I could feel they're gazes aiming towards me and I took the advantage to look a bit more fierce for the video. The ending of the song came and it was about time to freestyle. I saw Kenneth do a man split and I was very impressed at him. I really enjoyed this routine and I can't wait for more.

"You guys did great!" Matt praised us as we ended our freestyles.

"Thanks!" We smiled.

"You two did great at what you guys did during the dancing." Matt added, pointing at the boys. "I loved those stares towards Naomi." He gave the boys high fives and left.

"Well I can't wait for that video." I laughed as I gave Kenneth a hug ignoring the presence of the Sean Charles Lew. (Ya'll remember that chapter when he said she was "lucky to be in the presence of a Sean Charles Lew? Well that's over now lmao)

~~

Thank you guys so much for all the support! Don't forget to be answering my question of the days please! And to also add me on Instagram! @ kennethupdates

(Lmao this is 12 hours later bc I forgot to put the qotd smh almay)

qotd: birthday?

aotd: august 6, 1998

Don't forget to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Always,
Almay.