Danganronpa and Assassination Classroom

I'd like this as a crossover. It would work so well, two weird creatures that are also both teachers. Monokuma and Korosensei. And it would be really interesting to see them clash over how they teach. Korosensei, who actually cares about his students and Monokuma, who wants to see his students despair. I think we can tell who the better teacher is.

I also want Naegi to meet Nagisa, Togami to meet Karma and mainly AC Nagisa to meet AE:UDG Nagisa. They even look alike. It'd be so cool.

Danganronpa x Assassination Classroom Story Idea Opening:
In which Korosensei and Monokuma meet in the honey sections of a shop:

Korosensei had just gotten his pay check for that month, and after receiving that glorious wonder wasted no time in flying to the nearest shop (in human disguise, of course) to buy tons of sweets. He was in mid reach when he realised he needed to get something for a class cooking session: honey (the class wanted to make a honey cake and he wanted to eat one.) He'd already gotten the other ingredients, so he wandered down the aisles until he found a shelf of the very thing he was looking for. And next to it, something he'd never thought he'd see. Another unidentified creature! A small, black and white bear, also looking at the honey shelf while making a weird sound. A sound that went something like this: "Upupupupupu."

"Hello!" Greeted Korosensei.
Upon hearing this, the bear turned round...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Monokuma was browsing the honey section, trying to figure out which one went best with students despairing. He hadn't been there long, about 5 or so minutes, when he heard a "hello!" from behind him. Turning around, he saw a giant yellow octopus in what was meant to be some sort of disguise, except it was terrible, and the nose was in serious danger of falling off. And so he replied: "Octopus."

"Bear." Was the response he got in return. And that response made him angry, so angry that he was about to unleash his rage (and his claws) and scream: "DON'T CALL ME A-" but then he stopped under the realisation that he'd been merely called a bear, not a teddy bear. Another thing he'd realised was that the strange octopus had been talking and so, he only caught the end of the sentence: "-aware there were any other unidentified creatures." Ah. That explained it.

"Then you must have been living under a rock. There are many more than just you and I." Including his rotten sister Monomi. Ugh.

The strange octopus seemed surprised at that. So surprised in fact, that his fake nose popped off his face and hit the back of a stray shopper. How could he have not of known? Maybe he was despairing under that rock. Aaaah despair. Oh, and he was going to see so much of it at Hope's Peak Academy! And the class trials would be so entertaining! And...and there was something weird poking his back.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Korosensei had been excepting a response, but all he got was an: "Upupupupupu." Well okay, it was kind of a response, but not really. And not one he'd been expecting. But he probably wouldn't get anything but these creepy sounds considering the daze this bear was in. And the way to get people out of dazes? Poking them! (That's what Karasuma-sensei always did to him when he was in a daze from reading his magazines in the teacher's lounge when he was meant to be lesson planning.)

The poke seemed to have worked, as the bear started, stared at the shelves, plucked a honey from the bottom shelf and made his way to the counter. Korosensei quickly grabbed the same honey with one tentacle and all the sweets he'd need with another and also made his way to the counter. He made it in line right behind the bear who was gaining odd looks from the other customers. Honestly, he should have put a disguise on. What was the bear thinking?

He was about to ask the bear something else when he heard a cry of "Korosensei!" behind him and turned to find his student Kayano, asking him to help her pick out a cake. He smiled, and gladly went to her. Finding another unidentified creature was all well and good (incredible actually, and he'd have to find the bear again somehow) but his students always came first. That was, after all, his responsibility as a teacher.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The stray shopper rubbed her back and stared at the floor. Before her lay a mini, plastic white thing. A rubber maybe? Well, whatever it was, it still needed to be thrown in the bin. Sighing, Chisa Yukizome knelt and picked it up.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
I really do think it would be awesome if the two of them met.

Edit: After watching Danganronpa 3, I now want Korosensei to meet Chisa Yukizome. I want them to properly meet and have a full on conversation.