chapter 24

Hey guys!! I know i am late for the update..but my exam was going on and it finished yesterday only..so sorry for the delay in update..

But now i am back..and here is the update..keep reading..and if you love it then vote and comment..you guys are lovely reader..thank you for the support..i know i am not replying to any comments but its because of my college work and schedule but now it is time of vacation...yiiipiiiee...so i will try to reply to all your comments...love you all..

Oopssee..it became long note...i guess it happens when you are too excited for the vacation..and now i wont bore you with my bakwas..

Recap - nandini promised manik to save nyonika..cabir gave emotional support to nandini..

So here goes next...

She opened her one arm and i hugged her but to my surprise manik also joined us in a hug..manik held my free hand and entwined our fingers with each other..and i saw him smiling after more than 18 hours..the smile which reached to his eyes..

I have realised one thing in whatever happened today that i cant lose this family..main apne ghar se bhaag ke aayi hu and i know amms will never take me back..maine woh family kho di hai..but i cant lose this family...they are important for me..i will try my best to save mom..and i know mujhe kya karna hai and kahaan se start karna hai..

After an hour of breakfast i decided to go to college and cabir volunteered to drop me because boys are not coming they want to stay with mom..i also want to stay but first i have some work whiçh i need to finish so i agreed with the cabir and he dropped me at the gate of college and told me he will come to pick me up..

I entered in the college but i felt all the stares were on me..everyone was staring at me so i felt conscious..something is fishy..because all are whispering with eachother by looking at me..i hate attention..so i quickly entered into my class to save myself from the attention but unfortunately in class also everyone was looking at me.. i decided to ignore them..but i heard some girls taking my name and speaking something so i concentrated on their talk..

" i cant believe..nandini esa kuchh kar sakti hai..i mean she is always sweet to everyone..i dont think its true.." One girl spoke.." You dont know this type of girls..pehle innocent banne ka natak karti hai and baad mein apne true colours dikhati hai..tumne dekha nai how manik carried her yesterday?? i am sure she is sleeping around with the three musketeers boys thats why they are giving her attention..i mean aaj tak hum logo ne dekha nahi hai unn tino ko kisi ladki ke sath..but now they dont leave her side.."the other girl spoke venomly..

I got shock of my life..how can someone think about me like this tears rolled down from my eyes..
" i think you are right..she must be giving some pleasure to them thats why they are giving her attention..otherwise aisa tou kuchh isme different nahi hai other girls se..." I couldnt hear more so i ran out of the class..tears were rolling down on my cheeks..i felt every eyes following me..and some girls were laughing on me..i was not watching where i was going so i collided with someone..it was rose.. I tried to walk away from her but she held my hand and stopped me..

" aww..poor baby is crying..come on nandini dont try to act innocent..sabko pata chal gya hai tumhare true colours..so how was it with manik?? Or cabir? Or dhruv?? Are they good in bed?? Tell me na..come on dont be shy.." I cant believe everyone is thinking so low of me..i couldnt wrape my head around the further words she was speaking..because my mind was echoing the words.." How are they in the bed "..my eyes blurred more..and i started running away from all again.

END OF NANDINI 'S POV..

MANIK 'S POV..

I spent so much time with mom after so many days..i took care of her..i want to spent my most of the time with her now..i dont want to waste my time..but i also missed nandini..i still remember how last night she had comforted me..she promised me that woh mom ko thik kar degi..i want her to fulfill this promise..but practically i know its near to impossible..because i have consulted more than five doctors and they gave me the same answers..