After Work

I got into Adam's car with him and he drove us to his place. Once I sat down Adam sat next to me.
"So Maxy, how was work?" I shivered at the sound of his voice.,
"Good." I was trying not to speak to much, I didn't want to stutter.
"Hey Max want something to drink?" I thought for a moment than shook my head.
Adam's pov
I had a plan, I want to see how Max will react to me without my shirt on. I'm planning on spilling my drink on my shirt so I have an excuse to take it off. I sat back down with Max than spilled my drink on my shirt.
Max's pov
Adam spilled his drink on his shirt. When I looked over at him he had his shirt in his hand. I was looking at him for a long time.
"Hey Max, something you like? Why don't you take a picture it lasts longer?" He asked seductively. I blushed lightly. He walked towards his room. Once he came back into the living room he had a new shirt on. He got on his phone for a minute. Than I heard my phone ding. I took it out of my pocket and saw the message was from Adam. I quickly glanced at him. I opened the message.
Adam's pov
"Hey Max, something you like? Why don't you take a picture it lasts longer." I said. I saw Max's face turn pink. I walked to my room to get a new shirt. Than I had an idea. I went to the bathroom and took out my phone. I clicked on the camera app, I took a picture of me with my shirt off. I'm going to send it to him in a bit. I tugged on another shirt and walked back to the living room. I sat next to max, than took out my phone. I sent him the picture of me not wearing a shirt. He saw the message was from me and I saw him glance at me. He opened the message and his face turned red. He hasn't ever fully blushed so this was new.
Max's pov
I opened the message. It was a picture of shirtless Adam, the caption said, 'the picture will last longer. ;)' I felt myself blush. I quickly turned off my phone. I looked over at Adam and he was smirking. He's always teasing me now.
"Maxy why ya blushing? Your face is very red." I blushed even harder. I saw Adam do something but I refused to look up. He turned his phone to me. It was a picture of me looking down, my face red.
"That's a keeper Maxy."
"Adam, delete that." I said firmly.
"Not a chance sweetie." I shivered. He called me sweetie, in that damn voice of his.
"Adam delete it ." I said
"Hmm, on one condition." He said
"F-fine. What is it?" I stuttered.
"Tell me who is your crush Maxy?"
"I don't wanna tell you that!"
"Fine, I'm keeping this as my wallpaper."
"Adam." I whined.
"Fine no wallpaper, but I'm still keeping it."
A while later I ran into Adam and fell backwards. Adam fell on top of me.
"Oh, sorry Maxy." He said. He was pinning me down.
"A-Adam. Can you get off of me?"
"Can you tell me who your crush is?"
"No."
"Fine." He whined and helped me up. He walked towards the kitchen. I couldn't help it I blushed. Fuck it, I thought. I quickly went towards Adam. I pinned him against a wall.
"Max what the he-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. His eyes were wide with shock. I licked his lips and he gasped. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and kissed him. After a few seconds he kissed me back. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He put his hands on my hips.
"Maxy?"
"Adam." After I spoke I kissed him again.
"Adam, my crush it's you." After I said that Adam smiled.
"Maxy I-I've fallen for you."
"Y-you love me?" I asked shaking.
"Yes Maxy I love you." He said slowly
"I-I love you too Adam." After I spoke his face lit up. Than we kissed.
"Maxy will you be my boyfriend?" I shivered
"Of course I will."
"Perfect." He purred
"Adam, I can't stand it when you speak like that."
"I know Maxy. Do you want stay over?"
"Definitely." We kissed again.