Romano x sick reader

You lie in bed on your stomach. For thr past few days you had been feeling like complete and utter shit. You temperature was over 103 (Idk what that is in Celsius but I use Fahrenheit because I'm american) and you where super pail.

You had the flu. You sighed as you still lay there in your dorm. You had missed so many classes. Hours qne hours passed and ypu finally heard someone open your door. Ir was either, a; your roommate or b; your boyfriend, lovino. Thankfully it was answer b.

The short little man walked over to you. He normally would have been loud snd complained that he wanted food bit he knew you had been feeling down. He sat on hie knees beside your head ane he kissed your cheek softlt "princess are you feeling any better?" Hr asked you sofrlt and Hr stroked your (hair color) put of your face and behind your ear.

"I feel worse lovi. I want to go home. Or to your place for a bit" you wined snd Hr moved to sit in thr bed. You made room. He leaned down qne kissed your lips softlt. You kiss back.

"Princess, let's get you to the doctor. You medication for this. Your just need it" he whispered wnd he had gotten him to not take you but now it was probaby a good idea. He reached over qne toom your temp and his eyes widened as he saw the number. It was 105. He picked you up carfully snd he wrapped a blanket around our small shaking frame.

Hr didn't have a car. He he walked throught the freezing wind holding you close snd keeping you warm to the bus stop. He stood there waiting and was rocking your softly

"What was it at lovino?" You asked snd could just tell he ass worried.

He sighed snd looked into your doe like eyes. "105. You could have brain damage. " he whispered snd nd your eyes widened even more.

Soon you where being carried into the hospital and had gotten worse becquse of thr cold. You couldn't hear. You couldn't see. You heard thr muffled sound of lovino calling for nurses ans you felt his bkdy being taken away from your. You saw blurs of people in white sndndnd felt a bed on your back. People talking. You couldn't make out thr words. She closed your eyes slolwy and opened them again. Lovino help your hand until he had to stop and wait for you.

A whole later ypu lie asleep in a bed hooked up to things. Your hands lay on your stomach. Balloons filled the room and cards. Yoy slolwy opened your eyes and saw everything. You where alone. You though. Then you heard a voice. It was lovino. It sounded like he was crying. Next thing you knee you felt arms wrap around your tint frame.

"Princess done scare me like this again" Hr whispered ans he had been crying. You nodded slolwy and wrapped your arms sr I understand him ans closed your eyes.

Over the past few days lovino never left your side. Hr was always there. Ypu love him so much