Introduction

Hello! Hi! Hola! Aloha! Hey! Yo yo yo! Bonjour Konnichiwa! Wassup? Howdy! How many other ways could I say hi? A lot more, but I will get to the description of the book.

Anyways, ignore that GIF of the Cheshire Cat. (I got bored. I will be using GIFs and pictures in most of my contest books though!) In this book, I will be holding cover contests! Here is the low down. Someone will private message me, telling me that they need a cover for their book. I will then post the chapter here, and you guys will make the cover for the book! Sounds simple right? Not really. You will only have two days to make the cover! (I was thinking one, but then I thought that would not be enough time. You are welcome for giving you another day.) I will collaborate with the person that needs a cover and we will decide the winner.

In each chapter, I will post the book name, author, genre, plot and suggestions from the author. I will not give any ideas from myself. I will post the winner here, with their cover. PLEASE do not use the cover for your own book, and say that it is yours. It obviously is not. Also, please only send one entry per Wattpad account. Yes, you may want to send more than one, but it makes it easier on me because I have a life outside of Wattpad!

Here is how to submit your cover as an entry:

1. Make the cover.

2. Make a book that holds your cover entries in it, or use an already existing book that has contest entries in it.

3. Upload your cover to the book.

4. Private message the link of the chapter to me.

There you go! Have fun! (Right now, I need someone to ask for a cover to get started.)

Have fun, and cover on!

~ xXCONTESTSXx