Him and christy ???

Last chapter: I accidentally bumped into Harry and my lips went on his.
Ooopppsss...

Niall's POV
_________

I walked round the corner after taking a long relaxing bath. I really want to see Talia. Not for any particular reason. Well okay, I MAY want to visit her because I sort of like her. Like boy-girl type of like. MAY...

Okay I like her. A lot.

I turned round and saw her, but she ran straight pass me and up to Harry, crashing her lips into his. I could feel my heart drop, fall, and shatter. My whole body felt numb and there was a consistent humming noise in my ear.

I slowly turned and walked away.

My heart had managed to fix itself by now, but a part was missing. A part that will be lost, as long as those two are together.

Talia's POV
_________

I pulled away from the lips I was previously attached to. I rubbed the soap from my eyes and looked up to see a curly head of hair. Harry.

I spat five times, the wiped my lips fervently. I made a gagging noise, then looked up to see him, Niall, walking off down the opposite corridor.

I turned to Harry. "Sorry that was a mistake." I said, noticing his face fall slightly. I ignored it, and started to run after Niall, shouting his name.

Niall turned and saw me. He broke into a sprint.

Away from me.

Niall's POV
_________

I walked away from the scene scolding myself.
'Of course she doesn't love you Niall, Harry's much nicer, kinder, more famous and gets all the girls he wants.'
'Why would she even think of liking you as more then a friend.'

I hear my name being called and I turn round to see Talia chasing after me, probably trying to find an excuse like;
'it was an accident, I just bumped into him.'

I quickly sprint away from her. The last thing I need right now is for the girl I love to make up some Bullsh!t story about not kissing my best friend.

As I'm sprinting an idea slowly forms in my head. Perhaps if I make her jealous she will break up with Harry and go out with me. I know she probably doesn't like me at all, after all she has Harry, but it's worth a try.
I see Christy at the end of the corridor and yank her into a cupboard with me, locking the door. Step 1 of my plan will be complete in;
3...
2...
1...
"Will you go out with me?"

Christy's POV
__________
I watched in shock as Niall ran towards me, grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Talia and into a cupboard.
He waits around 3seconds, probably to catch his breath, before asking me the question that I've now been asked twice today, both times from people my sisters like.
"Will you go out with me?"

Talia POV
________
I know that eavesdropping is bad but I can't help it at the moment. Surely Christy won't say yes. She knows how much I love him, doesn't she?

Unless she was so in love with Niall that she didn't realise that I loved him to. And Niall didn't notice because he loved her back, that's why he asked her out. Of course! How didn't I see how in love they were?! There was no point listening any more, but I couldn't stop, there was still a chance that she would say no. But I knew, even as I thought it, that I was giving myself false hope.

However even me knowing what the answer would be, didn't prepare me for this much pain, as the word left my sisters mouth;

"Yes."

My heart broke.