Final Fantasy VII (7)

(* That's a real picture right there. ^

I am a girl that loves video games. Most of the games I play are playstation, playstation 2, Nintendo D.S., Gameboy Pocket, and wii games. Right now I've fallen in love with Undertale, but now I'm slowly transitioning to Final Fantasy. THE PLAYSTATION 1 GAME NOT THE NEW STUFF. My mother loves video games as much as I do and I remember when it was just me and her sitting in the living room. I would sit in the floor and have her read every little thing the characters said, while she sat in the chair. When I was younger it was just me and her. So I've grown to act almost exactly like her. And I absolutely love it. The first game introduced to me ever was a playstation 1 game called "Suikoden." Suikoden is a game I will never forget. Yes it was a very long game but I loved it. (Note- there where two discs to the game.) Suikoden is a game with magics, strategy, and lots, and lots of fights. If you wander or run in circles you will end up in a battle. Anyways, back to Final Fantasy. I don't know much about Final Fantasy, but I know enough. I think... Final Fantasy is sort of the same style of Suikoden. Except, the graphics. The graphics for Suikoden are more pixelated, while Final Fantasy VII is "better?" I don't really know how to explain it. But you get the point. If you manage to have a playstation one or two and come across the game Final Fantasy VII (it's one of the funner games to play) I suggest getting it. If you can get it for a good price (ranges from 30-100$. Yes it's that valuable of a game. if you find Suikoden it's worth about 80-150$ Both USED yes you can't get the game unused used.