Chapter 10

A/N: Calm before the storm. This is the calm chapter. Next chapter will be crazy.
----------------------------------------------
Kuroko went to his school. The entire day he avoided Kagami. He didn't want to tell him yet, not until he had practice when the team was there.
He told his teachers that he would be there for a few weeks at most. Receiving the homework from his last class, he proceeded to the gym. He sighed knowing that coach would be even more mad than before.

'Are you sure you want to go through with this?' asked Vepar.

'For the last time, yes I am!'

'Well, you don't seem like you want to.'

Kuroko didn't reply. He went to the gym for afternoon practice. Of course, no one noticed him like usual. He coughed to get their attention.

"Kuroko you're here!" said Riko surprised by his appearance. He hadn't shown up to practice this morning. She was afraid that he was mad at them and she knew that Kuroko could get pretty angry.

"Yeah, sorry that I wasn't here this morning."

Kagami was about to complain but he got a glare from Riko and shut his mouth.

"It's okay Kuroko, no one can be everywhere."

"Coach, drop the act." deadpanned Kuroko.

"W-what are you talking about? I-I'm not acting!"

"You totally are, everyone can see through you." The team shook their heads in agreement. Riko sighed.

"Okay."

"Now coach, I have something to tell you." said Kuroko. "I am not going to be here for a few weeks at most."

Riko shook her head not really listening to what he was saying. Once she had processed it she stop shaking her head.

"WHAT?!"

|Razukan|

Since Mayuzumi quit the team after Seiren won the Winter Cup he only had to notify his teachers.

With Akashi being the captain of the basketball team all he had to do was inform his teachers(who didn't care because he was top of the class in all of his subjects and he had the work done for the next few weeks anyway) and tell the team that he wouldn't be there for a few weeks at most. The team was surprised but they didn't say anything because they knew that Akashi was Emperor(Abraxas) at the time. They didn't know why Emperor was back but he was and they didn't question it out of fear.

Mayuzumi met up with Abraxas and they started towards Seiren.

|Seiren|

"What do you mean?!" yelled Riko. "Where are you going?!"

"Somewhere important."

"It can't be that important that you have miss practice!"

"It has to do with my parents." said Kuroko sternly. Riko stopped talking and he rest of the team fell quiet.

"Oh," Riko said, her voice deflated, "I guess it's okay then."

"Thank you." sighed Kuroko. He was happy that he finally got permission. He knew that what he said wasn't exactly true but it's still had some truth to it. He walked out of the gym and was greeted by Abraxas and Mayuzumi.

"Hello Tetsuya, ready to go?" questioned Abraxas.

"Yes, I have my stuff at my house. I'll just have to get it."

"Why don't we accompany you then?" They started towards Kuroko's house.

Unbeknownst to them, the GoM were watching them. They knew that Kuroko was hanging out with Mayuzumi and Abraxas a lot lately.

"What the hell is this?! What are they doing?" yelled Aomine.

"Shh! Aominechii, don't be so loud they might hear you!" said Kise.

"Ironic that you would say that." mumbled Midorima.

"What do you mean by that Midorimachii?!" cried Kise.

"What are you guys doing hiding in the bushes?" asked a new voice. The GoM turned around to see Kagami.

"We were seeing what Tetsu was up to. He's been acting weird lately." said Aomine.

"Yeah tell me about it! He just said that he was going to be away for a few weeks because of his parents." stated Kagami.

"What are they doing?" asked Murasakibara lazily.

"Who knows?" shrugged Kagami as he went back the gym for practice again.

"We are going to follow them." stated Midorima.

"What about Sastuki?" questioned Aomine.

"She'll just have to stay here."

"What?! I want to come with you guys!" said Momoi as she popped out of the bush.  The GoM jumped back in surprise.

"What the hell?!" yelled Aomine a little too loud so that everyone walking past heard him.

"I want to go with you guys! I want to know what is going on with my beloved Tetsu-kun too!" Momoi pouted and crossed her arms.

"Fine, whatever." agreed Midorima.

(A/N: I am going to add Momoi to the GoM so when I say GoM it includes her okay?)
|Time skip to airport|

Kuroko, Mayuzumi, and Abraxas were all at the airport ready to go to America. Hiding was the GoM, they weren't doing a good job at it. They had saw that the trio were going to America and they bought their own tickets; careful not to get ones on the same flight but the one after. They didn't want any suspicions from the trio.

The trio got onto their flight to America and the GoM watched.

"What do you think they are doing in America?" asked Momoi.

"Kuroko said it was something to do with his parents. His parents are most likely doing a job in America." stated Midorima.

"That makes sense. But why would Mayuzumi go?" questioned Momoi. Midorima opened his mouth reply but Momoi stopped him."It was a rhetorical question!"

|Time Skip|

It was the GoM's flight and they got on board. They played rock-paper-scissors to see who would sit with who. Momoi won so she decided that Aomine would sit with Kise and Midorima would sit with Murasakibara.

"How come you get to sit by yourself while I have to sit with Kise?!" yelled Aomine.

"Because I want to!" retorted Momoi.

"Let's just go," groaned Midorima. They got on their plane headed to America.

|With the trio in America|

They landed in America, Pennsylvania to be exact(A/N: shamelessly admitting that I can only accurately describe where I live. I probably will fail this as well!)

Mayuzumi spoke, "I just realized that I don't know English,"

"Don't worry, I know English and Kuroko does too. Or learning it at least, right?" Abraxas looked at Kuroko when he said his comment.

"Yeah, my parents wanted me to know languages so I could do jobs around the world."

"Well, let's go find your parents." said Abraxas.

|with GoM|

Their plane landed and they got through the airport after Momoi ran around looking at all of the stuff and Murasakibara are food.

"Good job, we just wasted so much time." groaned Midorima.

"Let's just find Tetsu and his parents." said Aomine.

"I agree, Akashi is up to something"

The GoM agreed.
--------------------------------------------
A/N: Prepare for next chapter! It's just going to have ideas all over the place. Anyway, see you in he next chapter!
~Kitty