Chapter 6

You continue to walk with Joker and Samantha until you meet up with the other first stringers. They all seemed happy and smiled at you. You remembered from the show who they were. Beast was beautiful like she was on stage. Doll had a small smile and walked up to you.

"What's your name?" She said smiling, putting her hand out to you.

"(Y/N)!" You were scared and became a little loud, this either happened or you got really quiet. She smiled again and looked at Samantha and did the same thing. Joker looked at you and put his arm around you and pet the top of your head. You smiled as Samantha ran toward the others and sat next to Snake.

"Your friend there is already pretty fond of Snake, so, what brings you here?" Beast said walking up to you. You look at her then over to Joker who smiled.

"Well, I was wondering the streets at night, when I heard Joker's playing and then he saw me and gave me tickets to come over to see the show." You say to Beast as she looks over to Joker. Joker smiles at you and Beast and he puts her hand on your shoulder. You smile to Joker as Samantha walks over to you.

"Hey (Y/N) doesn't that guy leaving kind of look like you?" You look over to see a boy who looks a lot like you, enough to almost scare you. Joker, Beast, and Doll look over to him as well. "Emily pointed him out." Samantha said.

"He does look like you, but male. Do you know him (Y/N)?" Doll asked poking your arm. You stared at him as he walked away.

"I don't know who he is, but I'm wondering why he looks so much like me, it is kind of unsettling." You say raising one eyebrow and tilting your head to the right.

"Want to go talk to him?" Joker said to you, the thought made you twitch a bit, you never really did well at attempting to make friends.

"S-Sure, we should go before he leaves." You say starting to walk forward toward the man. Following you was Samantha, Joker, Beast, Doll, and Snake. He seemed to notice all of you before you were by his side.

"Hello there sir, we were wondering if you had a moment to spare, we just wanted to talk to you about our friend (Y/N)" Beast said grabbing his shoulder as he looked over to you. He smiled at them.

"Of course what do you need?" He said with a smile. Joker smiled at him and he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Our friend Snake over there noticed you look like our friend here," he said with a big smile on his face. "What be your name then?"

"Damon, nice to meet you." He said putting his hand out to Joker. Joker shook his hand and Damon then looked over to you. "We do look strikingly similar don't we?" He said with a questioning look.

"H-Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you." You say when Joker looks over to you with a smile.

"So that's your last name, good to know." Beast said with a smile. Damon look confused and looked at you funny.

"How old are you?" Damon asked still looking confused. You didn't know why he was asking this though decided to go along with it.

"(Your age)" you say to him with one eyebrow raised at him. This made him twitch even more.

"Same here, huh how weird, we have the same last name, age, and looks." He said trying to fake a smile on his face. You try as well though both give up after a bit.

"So, Damon, hi." You say really awkwardly. You try to smile and you can just tell Joker was trying not to laugh at you.

"It's getting late it seems. Lets go on back, Damon, you can come with if you like." Beast said while turning around and walking back over to where you were originally. This certainly was a weird thing.

"You 2 are like siblings, like twins!" Doll said while running up next to you. She smiled and walked at your pace once she caught up.

"I don't have a twin brother named Damon, I never have." You said as she began to pull faces at you.

"Are you sure that you don't have a brother named Damon, I feel like you two are really related." Doll said trying to get you to say she is right.

"No, I don't know who he is, I have never seen him before and he has never been mentioned to me before." You say shrugging your shoulders and then Doll just continues to walk on forward.

Damon decided not to follow though promised to be back tomorrow, which meant that you should be here tomorrow as well, which you didn't really mind. You weren't sure about the whole Damon thing yet, though when you thought about him, it gave you a weird feeling, though not being able to point it out.

"Well, me and Samantha will be on our ways now, see you tomorrow I guess, bye guys." You say waving with a smile while turning to walk away.

"By Snake, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow as well!" Samantha shouted as Snake looked over with a very small smile on his face.

"Goodbye to you as well. . . Says Emily" snake said while turning and waving good bye to Samantha.

It was a nice day that was coming to an end, though you are going to see them all again tomorrow, who knows what will happen.

~~~~
I am so sorry for not posting sooner, I added in the character which I am happy about. Sorry again that it took so long, hope you enjoyed.