Backs in Forks

Bella POV

Its been couple months getting know Madison and nice. We on way back to Forks because I be starting school soon and had to put Madison in school. " So do you think the reunion you and your dad going have be good." she said. " I don't know but get my own place." I said look over at her. Then I seen the sign. " Welcome to forks." She read. ' No turn back know.' I smelt the cullens like they been here for while now. " Let's go see some old friends." I said speed to there house. 

Madison POV

Yes Bella crazy but I love that about her. We arrive at this beautiful house. " Wow." I said. " I know Esme one design it. She one that next to blonde there leader." Bella said. We get out head to door then man from before answered. " Bella welcome back. Hello Madison." the man from before said.  We walk up some steps and look around in amaze. " Bella welcome back." Esme said. " I'm here to finish up the talk we had while back." she said. Then everyone from before came in. " First of I know you met Madison but like if you all tell her your names." She said. " Carlisle" " esme" " edward" " Rose" Emment" " alice" " jasper" " Good now... Jasper can we speak alone." she said. He node and they left. " So I figure you all work things out." I said. " Yes we have and love choice clothes you wear." alice said. I look down at my clothes and shrugged. " I guess. Bella told me it bit cool up here so I threw this on." I said. " I'm call you little bell. You bella look identical. " emment said.I giggled. " Are you hungry Madison." esme ask. " A little." I said. " Come on I make you something." she said. I followed. She make made me  grilled sandwich. " Thank you esme." I said. " So what school are you attending." rose ask walking in. " The high school." I said. " Aren't you a little young for high school." she ask. " My scores through out years for school always been higher then kids my age so I skip alot grades so I'm be in bella grade." I said. " How much do you know." Esem said. I shrugged. Then Bella and Jasper walks in hand and hand. " Alright we have head out but we be seeing you all tomorrow at school." Bella said then we left. 

Bella POV

Me and jasper talk about moving after I graduate and I told him let time tell then that's when me and Madison head to our house drop of are things and it was beautiful.

" It as  beautiful as cullens but its are on." Madison said happily. She ran out car into house check it out. I smiled grab are things and walk in.  " This my room." sh yelled. I went put bag in bed room I was now mine and went to Madison room. "Ok here let's go. I'm have to buy you bedroom set but let me make some calls." I told her and she node. I went call jacob. " This blacks residents. " He said. " Hey this bella ." I said. " Bella where hell you been." he said. " Around. Look I talk to you but I need your help. Do you have truck I can borrow to do somethings for my house." I said. " You got your on place... sure but go see charlie at the station. He been through hell." he said. " Alright.I go see him but I call when on way and got someone I want you meet." I said. " Ok see you soon bella." he said. I hung up and me Madison in car heading to police station.

 I get there and sit car for bit. " Alright I'm head in and you stick by me. " I told her. She node and we head in side. I see the man my dad always talk to look up with surprise. " Bella...... CHARLIE GET OUT HERE." he yelled. Charlie rush out look at me. " Hi dad." I said. He came up to me and gulf me into hug. I held my breath hugging him back. He pull back looking upset. " Where did you go. We thought someone took you. what happen.." He couldn't finish his sentence. " I had to go...I want to see what else was out there so I did... I just wanting see how you been." I said stepping back. " bella come home- I cut him off. " Dad you stronger then this don't let me or anyone hold you back from doing what you want. I like you to meet someone. " I said. Madison came up to my side. " Madison this My father Charlie. Dad this is Madison.My adopted daughter." I said. " Oh. Hello. Where did you two meet." He said. We look at each other. ' lie.' " Close to phoenix actually. There was car crash and she there so i help out and we build something so I adopted her." i said. he sigh taking all this in. " well alright just come see me when you can." he said. I node giving him one more hug then me and madison held out and I call jake telling him we on way. 

Madison POV

We arrive at this red house and smelt wet dog.' wolves' " I know you smell that too." I said. " Yes but I'm let him tell me instead saying anything unless something happens. I node and we get out and boy little older then me walks out house looks at us. " Bella oh my god your tan." He joked. She laugh pulling him hug. " You cut off your hair and tat. cool." She said. He look at me and stop. ' damn please don't tell me he imprinted.' " Jake you ok." she said. " Oh yeah who this." he ask looking at me. " This madison. Madison I told you about jake." she said. I felt same like he did. Love at first site.

SO It been while for them in Madison know as Bailee Madison is older so this how she look know in story.