Stop

You and your boyfriend of 5 years, Riker have been fighting constantly over the dumbest reasons and you're getting sick of it.Will your relationship last?

~Your P.O.V

I was just sitting down on the couch watching and episode of Austin and Ally.When I heard a the door slam really loud, I turned around to see a very pissed off Riker."Riker are you ok?"I said.He ignored me."Riker?" I said."Riker!"I said loudly."What!?"he yelled."What's going on!" "You know what's going on!?"He threw me a magazine of me and my cousin hugging."Who the fu** is that Y/N!?"he yelled."Riker-." "So you're cheating oh me now?"he yelled."For pete's sake Riker that's my cousin Alex!"He shook his head."Lies." "You know what if we can't trust each other then I think we should break up!" "That's a great idea."he yelled.That shattered my heart into a million pieces.I ran upstairs and gathered everything I own and put them in atleast 4 suitcases.I zipped up the last suitcase and wrote him a note then headed downstairs.He was at the door waiting."Goodbye Riker."you mumbled."Goodbye."he frowned.I walked over to my car and put my suitcases in the trunk.I turned around and saw Riker looking upset.I tried not to cry."This is it."I said to myself.I got in my car and drove away to my old apartment.

~Riker's P.O.V

I closed the door and walked upstairs to the bedroom me and Y/N used to share. I laid down and just stared at the ceiling.Then something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention.It was a note from Y/N:

Dear Riker,

These past couple weeks have been rough.You'll be going on tour soon, more work time and most importantly we've been fighting almost everyday.I'm sorry I've been nothing but a road block in your way for the past 5 years.I know we're not together anymore but I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what.

Love Y/N xoxox

I was crying.She still loved me.I ran down to my car and headed to where she was going, her old apartment.

~Your P.O.V

I was about to close my door when something or someone stopped it.It was a blue converse.I opened the door and saw Riker."What are you doing here?"I asked."I read the note."he said."Ok so why are you here?" "I want you back.I'll do anything, I'll swim across an ocean, I'll sleep outside your door, I'll go up to the Empire State building and say I love you."he said.You shook your head and closed the door.You broke down crying.

A few hours later,

Riker has been outside your apartment.You made him a sandwich and gave it to him.It's already 10pm and you didn't want him to sleep outside."Riker?" "Hmm?" "It's getting late, you can sleep on my couch for tonight."He nodded.You brought him some pillows and a blanket.I turned around and he was fast asleep.I went up to my room and fell asleep.

~Riker's P.O.V

I couldn't fall asleep so I quietly went up to her bedroom and laid down next to her.I missed the old days, just us cuddling and having fun.I eventually fell asleep with her in my arms.

~Your P.O.V

I woke up and saw Riker's arms around me.I turned over to see him.I smiled and just looked at him peacefully sleeping."You're staring at me huh?"he said.You giggled."Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't."I got up but Riker pulled me back down."Can we talk?"he said."About?"I asked."About us?"he said."What about us?" "Can we start over?" "I would love that." He hugged me and I hugged him back."Promise we will never fight again?"he mumbled."I promise."He smiled then kissed me."You're soo cheesy." "I know but you love me for that."I laughed."I love you." "I love you too."♥