Who Are You?

Lincoln's POV
"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Clarke says

My heart broke. How could she forget me. How is Bellamy gonna react or O? The nurse escorts me back to the waiting room and I'm still in so much shock.

"What happened? She's okay right?" O asks

"Uhm...umm.." I can't get anything out

I can't seem to form the words that I'm thinking of right now. It's gonna be hard for them. Well for Clarke. She doesn't remember any of us.

"Well, Clarke is fine, but she's not really fine." I say holding back tears

My own sister doesn't remember me.

"What do you mean?" Bellamy says

"Clarke isn't really Clarke right now."

"Lincoln what does that mean?"

"Clarke can't remember anything. She doesn't remember anyone. Well I don't know what she remembers right now I haven't talked to her physically yet."

Bellamy and Octavia's faces go blank. Completely blank.

"I wonder what's really going on in her mind." Bellamy says

He's right. What the hell is going on in Clarke's mind?
-------------------------
Clarke's POV
A strange teenage boy came in and hugged me. I really have know idea who he was. All I can remember is my name and who my parents were.

"Hey Clarke, I'm Dr. Adams. I would like to ask you some questions. Is that okay?" A nice man says

I nod my head.

"Okay, start off easy what's your full name?" Dr. Adams asks

"Clarke Eliza Griffin." I answer

"What year is it?"

"2016."

"Who are your parents?" Dr. Adams says while writing stuff on a clip board

"Abigail and Jake Griffin, look I don't know how this is gonna help. That's all I can remember." I say

"Okay, one more thing. Who is this?" He says holding a picture of the boy that came in and hugged me earlier

"I'm sorry. I don't know." I say taking the picture from him

"Well, I don't want to spring so much on you since you just woke up, but you tell me when your ready to know okay?"

"Thank you Dr-" I forgot his name

"Adams. Dr. Adams. I'll be back when your ready. Sleep good Clarke." He says smiling as he walks out

The nurse and him are gone for 5 minutes and I'm trying my hardest to remember anything, but I can't. I hold the picture to my chest and take a deep breathe. I look at the picture.

"Who are you?" I whisper

I study the picture. He's really buff and he has a couple tattoos. I put the pictures on my bed side table and close my eyes. Maybe I'll get something.
---------------------------
"Mom I'm so sorry. I should have stayed with you guys. I shouldn't have went to that stupid party." I say standing over my mom and dad's coffin

They are closed. I just put my hand on there and let my tears fall on the coffins and then I walk and sit down next to Lincoln and Taylor. It was a good service until someone walked in. They were dressed from head to toe in black and you couldn't see there face. The whole service I wanted to know who they were.

"May We Meet Again." The priest says

"May We Meet Again." We all repeat

We all leave and I run after outside too see who that person is, but they get in that car really fast and drive away. I just let my mom and dad's killer get away...
-------------------------
I jump awake. Sweat is down my forehead. I wipe it away. There was a memory. Dr. Adams told me I would get them back eventually. There is some stuff I remember. My parents are dead, someone killed them, and two boys Taylor and Lincoln.

I just wish I mentally knew who they were. They must be important because they came back fast. Well that's what Dr. Adams told me the important memories come back fast because they mean something to me. I just wish I could remember more.

I pick up my phone and check the time. It's 12:36 am. I don't know my password to get into my phone. I've tried a couple, but they wouldn't work. My birthday, my parents birthday, but nothing seemed to work. What the hell could it possibly be?

I just close my eyes and think about everything. Well I can't really do that because I remember nothing. My phone goes off and I'm thinking to myself: "who is txting me at 12 in the morning". I grab it and open the message. It said:

"Next time you won't make it out without memory. You won't make it out at all."

What? My accident wasn't an accident. Who would want to hurt me? Or why would they want to hurt me?
---------------------------
Thank god!! I finally updated! Sorry I've been really busy! Love you guys! Hope your having a good Thursday. I hope they kill Pike and shoot him right in the head. Lol! What is your prediction in what's gonna happen tonight?

Kisses, -S😘😘😘😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️