Dolores Umbridge

After getting off the train our luggage was sent to Hogwarts and all the students were picked up by carriages. I waved goodbye to Seamus then I stood with Harry Ron and Hermione. Neville then came up next to us. "Hey guys." "Hey Neville." I then felt a breath behind my neck I saw a sort of horse thing behind me Harry saw it too. "What's that pulling the carriage?" Harry asked when Hermione and Ron turned around. "Nothing is pulling the carriage Harry its pulling itself like always." "But I see it too." I said but Hermione looked at me like I was seeing things. I started walking to the carriage and went to climb in next to Luna Lovegood. "You're not going mad I can see them too you're just as sane as I am." Everyone climbed into the carriage and Hermione introduced us. "Everyone this is Luna Lovegood, interesting necklace by the way Luna."
"Its a charm actually keeps the nargels away." The carriage then took us to Hogwarts. The first years were placed into their houses and I sat down and listened to the announcements. "Professor Grubly Plank will be taking care of mythical creatures while professor Hagrid is away for a while, I'd also like to introduce Dolores Umbridge your new defense against the dark arts teacher." Professor Umbridge then interrupted Dumbledore with her little voice and moved to the front of the room. "Thank you headmaster for those kind words of welcome and how happy I am to see all your smiling faces, I'm sure we're all going to be great friends." I laughed as I heard Fred and George say that's likely sarcastically. She then continued her speech. "The ministry of magic has always considered the teaching of magic to be an important necessity. Let us persevere what can be persevered, perfect what can be perfected, and prohibit what should be prohibited." She then sat down and the great hall went silent. "Thank you professor for that speech." The feast then continued till the bedtime bell chimed and Dumbledore sent us off to bed. I went to the front of the great hall door and began calling out to the first years. "First years of Slytherin my name is Nemissia Knight, as girl perfect, I ask that you please follow me and the boy perfect Draco Malfoy." The first years stopped in front of me as my head boy kept an eye on me to see if I could handle the job. I lead the first years to the common room explaining about the moving staircases and making sure that Draco kept an eye on the middle while the rest of the Slytherin students stayed close behind me with the first years and the head boy and girl watched the back of the line. As we made it to the common room I turned and faced my fellow students. "Now the Slytherin password must only be kept to the Slytherin house Draco will give you each a paper saying the password so you can get into the common room." I turned as Draco stood next to me and handed out papers, while he did that I said the new password that I was told. "Chamberus." The door opened and I lead the children in. "Welcome to the Slytherin common room, girls rooms up the stairs to the doors on your right, up the stairs to your left all your belongings are already in your rooms, and each of you will have a roommate your room number is at the bottom of the paper that Draco gave you and you are free to hang out in the common room as long as you go to bed before midnight." The first years then left to their rooms and I left to mine with Pansy. As I turned in for the night I could hear my father speaking to me in my mind. "I truly am proud that you are a perfect, I was a perfect in Hogwarts and I have every confidence that you will be excellent at the job, remember to keep your identity a secret as of right now no one knows you're my daughter and it must stay that way, goodnight my sweet I love you so very much." I then closed my eyes glad to know my father still had somewhat of a heart and drifted to sleep.