Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek Of
'Seducing The Impossible'

This book will be rereleased August 1st 2018
Till then please read this sneak peek ;)
July 29 2018
____________________________________

Lucy POV
....

"Lucy truth or dare?" Mira asked me with a devilish smile. Everyone's been picking truth, so I'll go for the dare. I just hope I don't regret this..

"Dare me" I smirk receiving gasps from the other girls. It wasn't a shocker considering I was the first dare chooser.

"I dare you to seduce Natsu Dragneel" Mira pronounced Natsu's name slowly. I could see my grave as she finished his name.

The girls eyes widened

"MIRA I CANT SEDUCE THE IMPOSSIBLE" I yelled. There was no way I could do this. Especially since that idiot was so dense.

"You can't back down now you start tomorrow and you got a month or else you get punishment from Erza!" I shiver at her words punishment from Erza? I gulp in fear. Thats it, I should start digging my own grave.

"I'll do it!"

All the girls giggle and wished me luck.

Imma need it after all I am seducing the impossible ......

..........................................................................
Like!!
Follow!!!
Comments!!!!
..........................................................................