Insecure

Jimin was in a daze that morning when he got dressed, and he wasn't subtle about it. Yoongi noticed right away.

"Jiminie~ Is something wrong?" Yoongi quietly whispered, getting up from the bed and allowing his arms to slide around his boyfriend's waist.

Jimin just shook his head. "It's nothing, go back to sleep Yoongi."

"I don't sleep all the time," Yoongi playfully whined, letting his chin rest on Jimin's shoulder.

"Most of the time, you do," Jimin teased with a chuckle, turning his head to kiss Yoongi's cheek.
~

Sobs filled the air when Yoongi returned home that night

Sobs filled the air when Yoongi returned home that night. Oh, Jimin... Yoongi thought as he dropped his bag and immediately headed to their shared bedroom.

Jimin's hands were covering his face and tears seeped through the spaces between his fingers. He was on the edge of the bed, his elbows resting on his knees. Silently, Yoongi walked up to Jimin and kneeled in front of him.

"Hey...what's wrong?" He asked in a gentle voice, slowly pulling Jimin's hands away from his face. Jimin just shook his head, his sobs breaking Yoongi's heart. "Jimin, tell me what's wrong," Yoongi repeated, shuffling closer to Jimin.

"How...why...what did I do to deserve you, you're too perfect," Jimin quietly said, letting his tears fall down his cheeks. "You deserve better than me, I'm just a-"

"You're not, Jimin. Don't tell yourself that. Why would you even think that?" Yoongi asked, placing his hands on Jimin's cheeks and wiping away the tears.

"Last night...I heard...some of the songs...you...you had composed," Jimin whispered, letting Yoongi pull his head into his shoulder. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, crying against him. "Yoon, you're too good for me-"

"Jiminie, are you kidding me? I'm the one who's not good enough!"

Despite his tears, Jimin scoffed. "Not true."

Yoongi nodded. "It is. You're an amazing dancer, and singer, and you have a great face and you're sweet and loyal and funny and-"

"Yoon, stop, you're making me blush," Jimin said, a soft laugh breaking through his tears. But the tears returned. "See, you're so sweet Yoongi-"

Yoongi abruptly stood up, making Jimin stop. "Yoon, what are you-" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him up. Then he cupped Jimin's cheeks, wiped away the tears, and firmly pressed his lips against the younger's.

Tears continued to flow, but Yoongi continued to kiss Jimin until the tears were gone. All he cared about was making Jimin happy again.

 All he cared about was making Jimin happy again