Ben drowned

You were invited to a creepy pasta mansion party by slender man he was assigned to try and find you a significant other by mr.creepypasta. You were not scared being you were half goddess and half devil. When you got there you saw seven men and a small girl. You of course knee each of there names even if their didn't know yours. Masky, hoody, Jeff, Jason, puppeteer, Toby, Sally, and your crush Ben Drowned. Slender and introduced you to all of them. They all said hi and went back to what they were doing. You went to go spend time with each of them but you waited for Ben because you wanted to talk to him longer. When you were talking to Ben it turned out you two had almost everything in common. When you were done talking to Ben you heard someone announce that they were gonna play seven minutes in heaven. Ben dragged you over To where they were playing. When you were to reach into bens hat you pulled out a legend of Zelda statue. Bens. You thought. You were soon pushed into the closet and were unaware of what would happen next. You then felt to strong arms wrap around you then all you saw were ones and zeros. You then felt someone bible on your beck. That when you said ,"you shouldn't have done that." You felt the arms drop that's when you spun around and kissed him harshly. His arms went up like he was being arrested . By he soon kissed back. Right after that you heard seven minutes are up. But when they opened it you and Ben weren't there. You and Ben kissed for what seemed like hour and hours on end m. He finally pulled away because he needed a breath. After he finally caught his breath you two started kissing again. You obviously had won dominance. Your lips traveled down his neck and within a couple of seconds found his sweet spot. You then abused it by kissing nibbling and licking it. By the time you were done it was a big hickey. That's when you felt to hands going up your shirt and unhooking you braw.

"Well I can't let you do all the work," he said in a very seductive tone that made you wet. He then took of your shirt and tossed it some where in what you thought was a room.

"We will see about thAt" you said and ripped his shirt and tunic in half. He chuckled and started searching for your sweet spot it took him a couple of minutes to find it but once he got it you moaned. He then started to in buckler your pants and when he couldn't get them he just tore them off. You two started kissing again and you reached down and rubbed his member through his boxes. That's when a bed appeared. He picked you up Nd brought you to it he laid you Down and took off your panties and then his boxers. He then put two fingers in your wet womanhood.

" well isn't someone exited" he said with devilish grin. You held back your moans making him irritated. That when he shoved his tongue into your womanhood and you let out a very loud moan. You could feel yourself about to cum when he pulled his tongue out. You gave him a poker face and went down and pumped his member. You then started licking th tip with your tongue. He let out a groan of anticipation. He then grabbed you head and tried to push it down but you went at your own pace. When you knew he was just at the very very very edge from cumming you stopped. You were then flipped over and he slammed his dick into you. You yelped because you were a virgin he wiped the tears out of your eyes you looked up. You saw he was trying to hold back but It was very uncomfortable. You knew it would hurt but you nodded. That that's when he pounded into you. Mobs filled the area. He looked down at you and said that he had wanted to do this for a long time. You said so have I. And that's when he pounded at the fastest inhuman speed he could go. In and out In and out. You. Yelled his name when he hit your g-spot he then kept hitting It over and over again. You were both about to cum. You then saw him look down asking for permission you then nodded and he let his seed flow inside you a little while after you followed.

"I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you to Ben" you then kissed again and fell asleep. When you woke up you a were in your room with Ben sleepy next to you. You then felt sick and darted towards the bathroom. As soon as you were done puking your gut out........

"BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"