Chapter 19 - Breakaway

ERIC

The last thing I needed was Soupy coming home and seeing us like this. I doubted they'd stay out too late with a game tomorrow. Especially since it was the most important game of the year. Everything was riding on it, the whole season. He and Babs could be back any time.

I picked up Dana's shirt and bra from the floor and took her hand. I'd only gone up two stairs when I froze.

"You have to tell me if you want me to stop. It'll be hell for me, but I will."

She was even more aroused than she had been that night in the hotel, when she'd used the vibrator and had the most beautiful orgasm I'd ever witnessed. Her eyes were almost solid black, and she could hardly catch her breath.

"I don't want you to stop."

She was killing me. I'd barely touched her, not like I wanted to, not like she wanted me to. But she was ready. Holy shit.

"But if you change your mind. You have to tell me."

Stopping would kill me.

Pushing Dana too far if she wasn't really, truly ready for it would be worse. I'd never be able to forgive myself. I'd never deserve forgiveness.

"I won't change my mind." She climbed the rest of the stairs, pulling me behind her.

I overtook her by the time we got to the top. I lifted her into my arms, and she wrapped hers around my shoulders with a sharp intake of breath. Somehow, I had to keep myself under control enough—keep her from shredding the last vestiges of my restraint—that I could take things slow. I wanted her first time—her real first time—to be good.

Better than good. I wanted it to be perfect.

Almost as much as that, I wanted our first time to be colossal.

This wasn't something I'd planned to do at the spur of the moment like this. I'd wanted to take time to make things just right for her. Time to be sure she was ready. Time to be sure I was ready for whatever reaction she might have.

She didn't want to take that time.

I'd never been nervous about sex. Not even my first time. I was sixteen and stupid, and all that mattered to me had been finding a way to get off. I didn't know how to help my girl have an orgasm. I didn't even know that she could. Back then I hadn't known enough to be nervous, and the girl hadn't mattered to me like Dana did.

Right now, I was nervous as hell. Nothing mattered to me like Dana.

I carried her into my bedroom and shut the door before setting her on her feet. She lifted up on her toes and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck and tightening her fingers in my hair. The hard peaks of her nipples pressed against my chest, driving me crazy even with my clothes in the way.

I broke off the kiss and backed away enough that I could remove my jacket and tie. She stepped out of her shoes, her eyes never leaving me. I couldn't look away from her, either. Her hands were at the zipper of her jeans.

She lowered them over her hips, and I nearly lost it. I don't think I'd ever gotten my clothes off so fast before.

Dana still had her panties on, those white cotton briefs that should have been anything but sexy but drove me insane with need. With needing her. I still had my shorts on, but I couldn't wait. I had to touch her again. Her thumbs were already hooked into the band of her panties like she was going to take them off, and she was so breathless and perfect and flushed and beautiful.

I kissed her and put my hands over hers, stopping her from removing her panties. "Let me."

She gave me a little nod. Her eyes never left mine, trusting and needy all at once.