COMMENTS ABOUT THE REWRITE

Sorry about all this. I need to go back through and clean the book and back it up. My master document was on my computer that has gone to the computer graveyard. 

   4/4/2016   

Editing is going well. I'm already one chapter 10 or 11. I'm condensing, getting rid of pointless characters and probably moving everything around a bit. I think the later chapters are what's going to give me trouble. I will make sure everyone knows what's going on. I'm posting this chapter about general comments so I can keep you updated and get your feedback. 

1. Should I leave this book and just make all the updates a new book letting you all know where to pick up?

2. I got rid of Arthur Porter... I have a feeling no one remembers him anyway.

3. Tell me what YOU want

4. Also I made a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5D5QWQV

I'll put the link in the comments 

April 7th 

I've been reading your responses and they have been helpful. One of you said I lost direction in the last chapters and I have, because I lost my master document. That's why I'm renovating the book. It should be okay. 

I do have a family tree for the characters actually. I just haven't organized it well enough to put it up. I could do it by hand, but you really wouldn't want that. 

I'm now eighty pages in on Chapter 16. I might bring the whole part of Avery being fae to the second book. 

4/8/16 

I have taken out some scenes with Anna and Elphame. They will show up in book two. 

I'm at chapter 28 and I'm exhausted.