(Based On Neopets.) Boochi.

What they say about boochi. (Copyed From Neopets)

Name: Boochi

Pronunciation: (boo-chee)

Species: Bruce

Colour: Baby

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Hobbies: Using his ray gun to randomly zap other Neopets into babies.

Quote: A "Bwahahaaa" that is both evil and adorable. 

No one is quite certain how to categorise Boochi. This diminutive Bruce has the technology to make Neopets better... at least in his eyes. One zap from his ray gun will transform a Neopet into a sweet little baby. Some see a visit from Boochi as a wonderful gift, while others cringe at the thought and get jumpy with the mere mention of this Bruce. 

As for where Boochi came from, his past is shrouded in deepest secrecy. Scientists at the Chesterpot Institute have been unable to determine the source of his mysterious ray gun, never mind his motivation. Is he the product of a Secret Laboratory project gone wrong? Did he say something snide to a Dark Faerie, or did he ask a favour from a Light Faerie? Perhaps he was once a brilliant scientist who was simply too clever for his own good. After all, someone designed the miniature ray gun that Boochi wields with such glee. Whole books have been filled with theories. We may never know for certain; Boochi's vocabulary nowadays consists mainly of gurgles and wicked laughter, and anyone who tries to get an interview... well, let's just say they never get around to writing a report. 

An encounter with Boochi could happen at any time. He may jump out of a bush and fire his ray gun at you on the way to the market tomorrow, or perhaps he'll never cross your path at all. Either way, you are wished the best of luck - regardless of which fate you desire. 

My Story...

My Name Is Boochi.. I loved my life up untill the day i was zapped into a baby.. Now adays I go around, zapping other peoples pets... People are mad at me, but some want me to zap them.People have tryed bribing me to zap there pets.Now I hide out in bushes,trees,everywhere possable.In my mind I wish that I could be normal... I Dought I Will Ever Be...