7

[Alliyah]

"Thanks for the ride," I say as I step out of Cameron's car.

"Alliyah wait," he says. I turn around and stare at him through his car and he takes a minute before he actually says something.

"Yeah?" I asked to urge him on.

He turns his car off, hops out, walks over towards me fast, and kisses me. It wasn't like all of the other kisses it was soft and passionate. The kiss held sparks and I enjoyed every passing moment that this kiss held. I never wanted this moment to end as I pulled away from his soft plump lips and was taken back for a moment.

Cameron waves and I turn around and see my mother waving at Cameron with a smirk on her lips.

"Have a nice night," Cameron says and walks towards his car. I watch as he drives off and turn back around and see my mom smiling hard.

"So how was it?" My mom asked.

She wouldn't act like this with other boys but I'm guessing since that's her best friends son she approves.

"Perfect," I whisper to myself but making sure she could hear.

I walk inside and take a shower washing my hair out as the warm water runs through my body. I place my fingers over my lips and smile at the thought of Cameron's lips on mines.

Once I finish washing myself up I wrapped a towel around my body as I rummaged through a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. As I was slipping on some pajamas my phone buzzed.

I miss your soft lips on mine... Can I come over? - Cameron

I smiled at the text because I just can't seem to get enough of Cameron.

Text me when your here ;) - me

I took my phone with me downstairs and saw my mom set dinner up.

"Since I'm not always here for dinner I was thinking we could eat together?" My mom asked.

My dad was never around because he was traveling. He helps schools and all that other stuff so he's rarely around. I speak to him like twice a month due to his busy schedule.

"Sure," I replied to my mom with a smile. I sat at the table as we began to dig in to the delicious spaghetti  that she has made.

I took a bite out of the garlic bread that she made along with it.

"It's really good mom," I said once I finished my food.

"Thanks sweetie. I'm going to get some rest iv had a long day at work," She says as she walks upstairs.

I clean some of the dishes as I place them in the dishwasher to get the stress off of my mothers shoulders. I pour myself some watermelon juice as I walk upstairs to complete some of my homework.

Once I finish reading a book for reading class and jot down some facts about what I read my phone buzzed. I jumped up from my bed as I read the message.

Open your window beautiful - Cameron

I smile and open my window as I help him inside my house.

"Hey gorgeous," he said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hi," I blushed and hid my face so he couldn't see.

"You just finished your homework?" He asked.

I nodded my head as I placed my books and my binder back in my book bag.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

He smirked as he cupped my face in my hands and pushed me lightly on my bed. I tugged at his hair and kissed his cheek as he roamed his hand up my shirt rubbing my waist. I kissed his neck lightly as I pulled away from his neck I stared into his eyes.

"How do you make me feel this way?" He asked trying to catch his breath.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I think I know what he means at least but I just need clarification to make sure I'm right.

He sits down next to me as he looks at his hands.

"I was never supposed to let my guard down. I never thought that a girl would make me feel this way," I watch his every move as his words speak the truth and I think I know what he means.

"Your special Alliyah," he says and looks at me.

"Your too special for me. I care about you a lot and I'm a fuck up and I just don't think I'm good for you. I don't want to hurt you," he says as he stares into my eyes.

I scoot closer towards him and grab his hand.

"Stop saying that. I see a change in you! I believe in you, you just have to believe in yourself," I explain.

"What if I hurt you?" He asks.

I think about it for a second until I come up with a solution.

"If we ever date would you cheat on me?" I ask him.

"No never,"

When he said that I wanted to just kiss him right then and there.

"Then how would you hurt me?" I asked him.

"I just have the tendency to push people away. Listen my rep is everything to me Alliyah! All the guys at school want you and if I have you I won't be able to let you out of my sight," he explains.

All the guys at school want me? He's probably over exaggerating.

I didn't want to talk about this any longer so I just kissed him and I got on top of him as I straddled his waste and enjoyed his lips.

When I pulled away I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips again.

"Can we just cuddle?" I asked.

"I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. I'm ready when you are," he said.

I laid down on my bed as Cameron laid next to me and stroked my hair as I closed my eyes to fall to sleep.

The last thing I heard before I went to sleep was, "Goodnight my beautiful angel,"

Even though I wasn't his YET the thought still made me smile as I went to sleep.

-

Comment and vote for another update it took me the whole day to come up with this.

- Mia