✔️Justin Bieber - imagine

💕💕Teasing 💕💕

"Now I got a lesson that I want to teach I'm a show you that where you from don't matter to me she said Hola, ¿Cómo estás?, she said Konnichiwa, she said Pardon my French, I said Bonjour Madame Then she said Sak pase and I said N'ap boule.

Justin walked around your house singing this annoying ass song, he walked into your bed room and started rubbing against you "Lil nigga go away" Justin didn't listen "wow okay so you want me to fight you okay" you pushed him away only for him to grab your arms and out them over you head. One of his hands holding onto both of yours. "Justin do you speak English" you tried kicking him but you just gave up and let him kiss on you.

"Mmm jjuustinn" you held him laugh against your neck, he sucked and kissed long and hard on one spot on your neck. You gasped "Justin wtf are you giving me a hickey" Justin just nodded he kissed your lips (the top ones) and started on pulling down your shorts with one hand taping your pussy lighting "what happened to panties." You shook your head and mentally sighed "those were pantie shorts Justin they are really called boy shorts." Some times you wondered why he was so slow but never the less he kissed your lips (the bottom ones) lightly.

He got up and walked out the room leaving you stunned, sexually frustrated, and upset. You were already planning to get him back "fine then" you went to the shower and cleaned yourself off and concealed your hickey. "Conceal don't feel don't let him know" you laughed to yourself because of the little line from the movie Frozen.

_________

Don't forget to leave a vote
Tell your friends to read
Also any requests drop a comment right here