Prologue

Hey guys! This is my version of House of Hades. I just can't wait till the book comes out and I bet a lot of you can not wait either. I hope this story will entertain you and make waiting less painful. Of course the characters and stuff are not mine but Rick Riordan's but oh well. A girl can dream right? So have fun reading! I'll update a new chapter every week so stay tuned! x

Hi. A proper thing to do first is probably to introduce myself and that's what I'm going to do right now. I am the Praetor of the Twelfth Legion, Son of Poseidon and saviour of Olympus. I'm one of the most famous demigods that have ever existed. But you, you can call me Percy. My name is Percy Jackson and I've never been more afraid.

You might wonder why I'd be so scared after everything I've done, but that is probably because you have never been to Tartarus, and believe me, you wouldn't want to. Tartarus is the most horrifying darkest, and deepest area of Hades' realm, also known as the Underworld. This is where the gods imprison their enemies, but not the mortal ones no. Tartarus only keeps the immortal ones and that is scary as shit.

And that is where I am right now, my girlfriend Annabeth, the love of my life. Romantic, isn't it? After Annabeth tricked Arachne into weaving her own trap, she fell into Tartarus, but that bitch just couldn't leave Annabeth alone and had to take her with her. I obviously couldn't leave her alone, so we went together, and now, now we're trapped.

House of Hadesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें