What now?

Percy's PoV

"Annabeth are you okay?" I asked softly, not wanting to draw attention of the monsters. Falling into Tartarus was long and felt like forever but we finally hit the bottom. Lucky us.

"Yeah, but my ankle still hurts as hell."(A/N:haha I'm so funny). I looked down and saw that her ankle was totally swollen. "Have you eaten any ambrosia yet?"

"Yes, but it will take time to heal, I'm sorry." "Don't worry about it, we'll just stay here and rest for a while okay? I'm pretty sure you're exhausted and I could use some sleep aswell."

Annabeth slowly nodded and let her head rest on my shoulder. I kissed her hair and slowly closed my eyes and rested as well.

Nico's PoV

I wonder how Percy and Annabeth are doing. I mean I can sense that they are still alive but how long will that last? It's like extremely hard to the Doors of Death in the Mortal world so how on earth are they planning to find the doors in Tartarus? I know I should have faith but at this point in my life it's actually pretty normal to think that every fucking thing seems impossible.

But Percy told me that I had to be the one to lead them to the doors and that is what I am going to do. Even if it means that it will cost my life. It doesn't matter what I do, I won't ever be as brave as Percy but I'll try.

Percy again

I woke up because of a loud sound. Slowly but cautiously I opened my eyes and in seconds I remembered where I was again; my darkest nightmare. But the fun thing is that this isn't a nightmare, this is real. Just like the cyclops who is now watching me with his creepy eyes. I'm sorry, I mean eye. "Annabeth! Ann! Wake up!" I whispered. "What is it?" she asked a little confused. "There is a huge cyclops watching us and I don't think he wants to be friends." Annabeth's eyes (which are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" sprang to life and she quickly looked around. "Percy, I think we should go. I'm pretty the cyclops doesn't want us to be here and I kind of agree with him." "How's your ankle?" "It doesn't hurt anymore, come on, let's leave." and with that she slowly got up and pulled my hand.

A/N: Okay, so this is my first official chapter, I'm sorry but I just adore Percy too much, and if I adore him, the characters I'm writing about will have the same feelings. See ya! x